Words for words I sought out words. Facts for facts I sought out facts. By the great wonderer, Odin.
please people if you add me to your friends list then please let me know so i can do the same and we can acutaly talk and become friends.
I am not a Vampire I am a Lycan, I do drink blood but truly all it does is make me hunger for raw meat. There is much to me and not a lot of time right now to put it down so as time goes on i will put more down, but for now I will say I am looking for people to talk to.
Now being a lycan doesn’t mean that I walk around as a wolf all day and night, I can change a little but I have not every been tough to change fully. I can use all the senses a wolf has, like better hearing and senses of smell. No, I am not looking for a teacher to teach me these things, I had a teacher and she was hunted down and killed. Some day I may look to learn them but for not no I am happy with what I know.
I practice magick from around the world, but mostly I fallow the path of the druids and there teachings. I am not immortal, but I do live for a very (and I do mean very) long time. At the moment I am over 300 years old, don’t ask when I was born I don’t really remember, it’s always because I don’t care to remember. I look like I am in my mid-twenties. And will stay that way until I get to the point where I am going to die.
The Rede of Honor
1. In all you do, consider its benefits or harm upon yourself, your children and your people.
2. All that which you do will return to you, sooner or later, for good or for ill. Thus strive always to do good to others, or at least strive always to be just.
3. Be honest with yourself, and with others. “This above all; to thine own self be true.”
4. Humankind, and especially your own family and folk, has the spark of divinity within it. Protect and nurture that spark.
5. Give your word sparingly, and adhere to it like iron.
6. In the world, your first trust and responsibility should be to your own people. Yet, be kind and proper to others whenever possible.
7. What you have, HOLD!
8. Pass on to others only those words which you have personally verified.
9. Be honest with others, and let them know that you expect honesty in return, always.
10. The fury of the moment plays folly with the truth; to keep one’s head is a virtue.
11. Know which battles should be fought, and which battles should be avoided. Also know when to break off a conflict. There are times when the minions of chaos are simply to strong or when fate is absolutely unavoidable.
12. When you gain power, use it carefully and use it well.
13. Courage and honor endure forever. Their echoes remain when the mountains have crumbled to dust.
14. Pledge friendship and our services to those who are worthy. Strengthen others or your people and they will strengthen your.
15. Love and care for your family always, and have the fierceness of a wolf in their protection.
16. Honor yourself, have pride in yourself, do your best and forgive yourself when you must.
17. Try always to be above reproach in the eyes of the world.
18. Those of our people should always endeavor to settle any differences among themselves quietly and peaceably.
19. The laws of the land should be obeyed whenever possible and reason, for in the main they have been chosen with wisdom.
20. Have pride in yourself, your family and your folk. They are the promise for the future.
21. Every one of our people should work according to the best that s/he can do, no matter how small or how great. We are all in this world together, thus we must always help each other along.
22. One advances individually and collectively only by living in harmony with the natural order of the world.
23. The seeking of wisdom is a high virtue. Love of truth, honor, courage and loyalty are the hallmarks of the noble soul.
24. Be prepared for whatever the future brings.
25. Life with all its joys, struggles and ambiguities is to be embraced and lived to the fullest!
~more coming soon~
|Member Since:||Jul 29, 2007|
|Last Login:||Mar 20, 2013|