.
VR
are we alergeric to garlic and why
General Discussion
•  General Discussion Home  •   Forums Home  •



lunarvampiress
lunarvampiress

No Longer Registered
01:59:52 Jun 19 2005
Read 1,036 times

ok i was told this once but its been for ever are vampires alergic to garlic and why ???
thanks lunarvampiress




•  REPLY  •


nightstalkervamp
nightstalkervamp
Great Sire (114)
Posts: 402
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 21 years.
02:03:04 Jun 19 2005
Read 998 times

i dont really know, maybe its true or maybe its just hollywood adding onto the portrayed vampire, giving them their weakness other than the sunlight.



•  REPLY  •


Gorey
Gorey
Termagant (58)
Posts: 558
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Limbus Patrum (Coven) is a member of an Alliance

Member of Limbus Patrum (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 21 years.
02:03:48 Jun 19 2005
Read 997 times

hahahahahaha...

someones been reading too much... watching too much and generally not looking into the ACTUAL "facts" on vampires.

what you are stating is fiction. and is the fiction that has come from myths, myths that are so old that they could actually be fiction.

don't believe everything you hear



•  REPLY  •


Lust
Lust

No Longer Registered
02:06:51 Jun 19 2005
Read 994 times

AHA!!... *snorts*.. I have to agree with Gorey. *makes garlic chicken* ... tasty



•  REPLY  •


YourDarkness
YourDarkness
Behemoth (65)
Posts: 306
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Legion (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 21 years.
02:08:50 Jun 19 2005
Read 992 times

I love garlic in my food. lol.
I think that's in fiction...
I don't think they're REALLY
allergic to garlic, lol. ^_^



•  REPLY  •



• • • • THIS THREAD IS CLOSED • • • •
•  Closed by Moreish on Jun 19 2005  •

•  General Discussion Home  •   Forums Home  •

COMPANY
REQUEST HELP
CONTACT US
SITEMAP
REPORT A BUG
UPDATES
LEGAL
TERMS OF SERVICE
PRIVACY POLICY
DMCA POLICY
REAL VAMPIRES LOVE VAMPIRE RAVE
© 2004 - 2026 Vampire Rave. 
All Rights Reserved.
Page generated in 0.0891 seconds.
X
Username:

Password:
I agree to Vampire Rave's Privacy Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's Terms of Service.
I agree to Vampire Rave's DMCA Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's use of Cookies.
•  SIGN UP •  GET PASSWORD •  GET USERNAME  •
X