.
VR
Are You Interested? (Poetry Forum)
Love Me Please
•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •



FacelessUnknown
FacelessUnknown
Phantasm (48)
Posts: 167
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The Coven of Purgatory
Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
21:15:17 Jul 26 2008
Read 4,254 times

I know that alot of people write poem's and dont exactly find the right place to post them, so i was wondering if there was anyone here on VR who would like to help me set up and develop a poetry forum.
I need people who just want to play moderator, i need people that WANT this site to get up and running as well as making it popular among users. This would include recommending it to anyone and everyone lol.
I'm new at this so i'm looking for experience, people who know what a site should have.

Please dont hesitate to reply to this thread or msg me directly. If you don’t have the patience required to help this site grow, then please dont bother lol

Thank you for reading :)
And thank you to VR for not closing this thread....in advance...lol.




•  REPLY  •


FacelessUnknown
FacelessUnknown
Phantasm (48)
Posts: 167
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The Coven of Purgatory
Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
19:01:33 Jul 27 2008
Read 4,199 times

The forum wouldnt actually be ON VR, but i would be happy to link and advertisment from my site to this one. I'm looking for mod's and generally people that are interested in creating a popular poetry forum, i have already started the project and i'm ready to buy a proper domain for easy access. Please check it out (Create an account to access forums)

Please Click Picture.
The Poets Network



•  REPLY  •


FacelessUnknown
FacelessUnknown
Phantasm (48)
Posts: 167
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The Coven of Purgatory
Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
19:50:56 Aug 03 2008
Read 3,955 times

The Poets Network is now ONLINE. Please click image, and then click which forum you would like to post on and make an account when prompted.
Thank you for your support, i hope to be reading your work soon.

The Poets Network



•  REPLY  •



• • • • THIS THREAD IS CLOSED • • • •
•  Closed by STABB666 on Aug 03 2008  •

•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •

COMPANY
REQUEST HELP
CONTACT US
SITEMAP
REPORT A BUG
UPDATES
LEGAL
TERMS OF SERVICE
PRIVACY POLICY
DMCA POLICY
REAL VAMPIRES LOVE VAMPIRE RAVE
© 2004 - 2026 Vampire Rave. 
All Rights Reserved.
Page generated in 0.1261 seconds.
X
Username:

Password:
I agree to Vampire Rave's Privacy Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's Terms of Service.
I agree to Vampire Rave's DMCA Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's use of Cookies.
•  SIGN UP •  GET PASSWORD •  GET USERNAME  •
X