Just an old poem I wrote some time ago, enojy and please do add comments or suggestions :
As the clock struck midnight, a subtle eerieness consumed the air. The weary arch of trees swayed gracefully through the night sky, like restless waves on a stormy night. The wind howled a ghastly moan, echoing off the infernal graves. The faint smell of roses still lingered amongst the air, as a dark figure removed it self from the murky shadows. Waiting ,anticipating to pounce his prey.
In a quick moment, the innocent was enveloped in his seductive embrace. Fear surged through her veins, as the soft pulsing of her heart beat loud and rhythmic into the dead of night. His silken glove gently swept across her face, a brief moment of passion sparked between them , the heat of the dark ones breath becoming thick and lustful with every quickened breath.
In a heavenly thrust, his presence surrounded her, as he pressed his body near hers, inhaling the sweet scent of blood that so provocatively called to him. His silken glove passed smoothly through her raven black hair. A smile crept over the strangers face as he leant down to pay homage to the one thing that he lived for... the aroma simply hypnotising him, as he neared his inteded destination.
Her pale alabaster skin had been defiled, a silent stream of crimson thieved at her neck , tempting him as he drew her in closer. The sweet hum of her breath upon his neck sent shivers through his entire being, as if he had been lifted off the ground into a celestial euphoria. Deeper he kissed, sucking the very essence out from beneath him, her body becoming limp and and heavy in his arms. He lay her upon the grave of a forgotten soul, adoring the beauty of her, as she lifeless and still for all eternity..
We defiantely need a poetry section, Janette. Between Em, yourself and I, we seem to the the muses on the site as of late. :)
Thanks dearest ;) Yes I agree we do need a poetry section!
love the poem and ere is a poem from my books
it is called hold your self
a poem by Vicious alucard
i live in vampiric
is this where you live
i live in vampiric
i live on ventrue place
my frind lives on blood rave road
do you live here in vampiric
blood
falls round me like rain on the others
fangs wet my face
warm as the summers hunts
fresh as a new sireling
laughing he is kind
i got wings where you have sholders
and a pair of frozen fangs for both sides my hart
i walk round in a bathe
i live in vampiric
drink in it
wash in it
i could even tast it
Lady Janette - whew such a dark seductive writer you are m'lady
very compelling read as the night swept down upon the graveyard
delighful visual I enjoyed very much
thanks for sharing
Jan and Vic....You are both very talented and I loved reading what you both wrote. I can't wait to read more! Keep up the wonderful work!
Thanks guys! Your all to wonderful I have a poem that is Marquis De Sade / Jack The ripper related, should i post it?
I have a few posted some I have narrated..Yours are beautiful J.
Great poem hun i agree with the other one we need a poetry section xx
A lovely read, specially "Her pale alabaster skin had been defiled", certainly will await more.
Janette, another fine poem.
For the record, Vampire Rave does have a Poetry section in the DB. With your permission, I would be happy to add them to our database.
Bloody kisses,
D