.
VR
Earth Hour March 28th 2009
Love Me Please
•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •



Confusion
Confusion
Charmer (84)
Posts: 249
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Legion (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
09:04:02 Mar 08 2009
Read 691 times

VERY important. Please check this out and do your part!

Earth Hour is about a event that started in Sydney Australia and now is a World-Wide event. It's one day a year for one hour we shut off all our lights. This is to slow Global Warming and help our planet. Do your part and tell people; get involved and be a part of a great thing!




For more information you can check out these links:

http://www.earthhourus.org/main.php

http://www.earthhour.org/

http://www.vermilionstandard.com/ArticleDisplay.aspx?e=1464519

Remember people, this is our World and we can all do our part, it's only one hour. Have fun!




•  REPLY  •


Doru
Doru
Premiere Sire (129)
Posts: 1,201
Honor: 508
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Coven of Twisted Reflections
Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
17:01:48 Mar 09 2009
Read 666 times

I'm on board!!!



•  REPLY  •


MysticMoon
MysticMoon
Superior Sire (141)
Posts: 417
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 19 years.
18:24:06 Mar 10 2009
Read 656 times

this year it is on Saturday, March 28, 2009, 8:30pm local time




•  REPLY  •


Confusion
Confusion
Charmer (84)
Posts: 249
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Legion (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
02:05:57 Mar 12 2009
Read 646 times

Thank you. I forgot to mention that in the thread. Woops!



•  REPLY  •


mysticwinds
mysticwinds

No Longer Registered
03:56:03 Mar 12 2009
Read 642 times

count me in.



•  REPLY  •


temptation101
temptation101
Diabolist (91)
Posts: 579
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
House Eternal is a member of an Alliance

Member of House Eternal
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
20:33:34 Mar 12 2009
Read 637 times

I will be doing my part, even though I will be at work.



•  REPLY  •


obiwil
obiwil
Evil Spirit (60)
Posts: 0
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Limbus Patrum (Coven) is a member of an Alliance

Member of Limbus Patrum (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
02:10:07 Mar 13 2009
Read 630 times

im in for mother earth!



•  REPLY  •


jahlovleyone
jahlovleyone
Lusus Naturae (45)
Posts: 70
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Legion (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 19 years.
05:09:53 Mar 13 2009
Read 627 times

I'm in I really love this idea. Humanity is killing mother earth all we can do to help, makes some difference. I truly believe we can each make a difference, although small!



•  REPLY  •


MysticalChild
MysticalChild
Sire (104)
Posts: 8
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
15:18:16 Mar 13 2009
Read 622 times

i'm totally in,
i'll have a candle lit dinner and enjoy it



•  REPLY  •


Nightwing666
Nightwing666
Revenant (41)
Posts: 56
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The Coven of Purgatory
Vampire Rave member for 19 years.
05:47:04 Mar 17 2009
Read 602 times

Count me in as well! Are the Reptillians and the Ashtar Command still active in Australia? Also I know you guys are under Martial Law, and The New World Order. However, what are the names that the NWO is operating under? And what are the Reptillians presently doing over there as of late?



•  REPLY  •


dragonzblood
dragonzblood
Doppelganger (69)
Posts: 0
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Limbus Patrum (Coven) is a member of an Alliance

Member of Limbus Patrum (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
04:40:06 Mar 21 2009
Read 583 times

I'll do it here in New York at 8:30pm-9:30pm, right?



•  REPLY  •


xxEmaeraldxx
xxEmaeraldxx
Superior Sire (141)
Posts: 2,062
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
The House of Umbrae Octo is a member of an Alliance

Member of The House of Umbrae Octo
Vampire Rave member for 22 years.
00:23:01 Mar 22 2009
Read 574 times

That is right Dragon :) I am so on for this !



•  REPLY  •


MorbidAngels15
MorbidAngels15
Great Sire (117)
Posts: 2,869
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The Coven of Pirates
Vampire Rave member for 21 years.
18:31:46 Mar 22 2009
Read 570 times

Im definalty in :)



•  REPLY  •


tr1n1ty01
tr1n1ty01
Viscount Sire (183)
Posts: 3,248
Honor: 20
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Infectus Somnium (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 19 years.
12:44:37 Mar 24 2009
Read 560 times

I am in also! And I will rally up my friends and family to join in!



•  REPLY  •


schedule1
schedule1
Premiere Sire (128)
Posts: 2,077
Honor: 14
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
16:44:45 Mar 24 2009
Read 558 times

earth hour is great, but it should be practiced daily ;-)



•  REPLY  •


livingdeaddolls
livingdeaddolls
Premiere Sire (121)
Posts: 6,408
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
The Coven of Temples of The Ancient Egyptian Pharaohs is a member of an Alliance

Member of The Coven of Temples of The Ancient Egyptian Pharaohs
Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
00:30:25 Mar 29 2009
Read 526 times

try to be there



•  REPLY  •


temptation101
temptation101
Diabolist (91)
Posts: 579
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
House Eternal is a member of an Alliance

Member of House Eternal
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
02:33:21 Mar 29 2009
Read 520 times

Earth Hour is upon and I am doing my part. I am at work and I have shut off every light switch that I can.



•  REPLY  •


Indulgence
Indulgence
Noble Sire (163)
Posts: 720
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
05:16:04 Mar 29 2009
Read 512 times

This event is now over.



•  REPLY  •



• • • • THIS THREAD IS CLOSED • • • •
•  Closed by MBK on Mar 29 2009  •

•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •

COMPANY
REQUEST HELP
CONTACT US
SITEMAP
REPORT A BUG
UPDATES
LEGAL
TERMS OF SERVICE
PRIVACY POLICY
DMCA POLICY
REAL VAMPIRES LOVE VAMPIRE RAVE
© 2004 - 2026 Vampire Rave. 
All Rights Reserved.
Page generated in 0.2099 seconds.
X
Username:

Password:
I agree to Vampire Rave's Privacy Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's Terms of Service.
I agree to Vampire Rave's DMCA Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's use of Cookies.
•  SIGN UP •  GET PASSWORD •  GET USERNAME  •
X