.
VR
HELP!!!
Love Me Please
•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •



xTarciaxCralinx
xTarciaxCralinx
Malignant Spirit (49)
Posts: 2
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Limbus Patrum (Coven) is a member of an Alliance

Member of Limbus Patrum (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
22:35:42 Apr 07 2009
Read 876 times

So I have this project that isn't due until spring of 2010 and I'm only in my junior year at the moment. Well the school is making all the juniors start working on this project now and its sooo stressful its not even funny. The way it was normally supposed to go is that we, as juniors, think of what we want to do during the summer before our senior year then start working on it the week we come back from summer vaca. Nope, not anymore. Now we start it in march of our junior year and our second deadline is DUE the week we come back from summer vaca.! How are we supposed to submit our rough drafts and edit them in time if its during summer? I don't have the slightest idea! Oh, and its so confusing! UGH! This sucks...

I am also willing to take offers for help for my paper that I have to work on over the summer. If anyone would like to help me by reading it and suggesting changes, just send me a message and let me know.




•  REPLY  •


IveXtastedxthexrainbow
IveXtastedxthexrainbow
Premiere Sire (122)
Posts: 2,056
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The House of La Bella Oscuridad
Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
01:15:58 Apr 08 2009
Read 862 times

Let me know what you need help with and I will help make suggestions :)



•  REPLY  •


gealachlass
gealachlass
Destroyer (89)
Posts: 1,696
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The Coven of Purgatory
Vampire Rave member for 19 years.
02:20:44 Apr 08 2009
Read 860 times

It might help if you tell us what your subject is. There is many of us willing to help you. Just message me if you need help.



•  REPLY  •


devilsbestangel
devilsbestangel
Premiere Sire (124)
Posts: 53
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
The Coven of Temples of The Ancient Egyptian Pharaohs is a member of an Alliance

Member of The Coven of Temples of The Ancient Egyptian Pharaohs
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
14:17:12 Apr 10 2009
Read 804 times

Is it for colleges?



•  REPLY  •


xTarciaxCralinx
xTarciaxCralinx
Malignant Spirit (49)
Posts: 2
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Limbus Patrum (Coven) is a member of an Alliance

Member of Limbus Patrum (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
17:36:07 Apr 10 2009
Read 796 times

I realized that I had forgotten to post the subject of the paper I am working on. My topic is Women's self defense. The reason I need help over the summer is because I am not very good at writing papers and it is due when we get back to school. My point is, is that I am not able to contact the person who is supposed to help me edit my paper before it will be due which is why I need help. Oh and I also forgot to say last time, I really don't appreciate the attitudes. You don't like it that I am asking for help? Fine, don't help me but you also do not need to make rude comments or try to act "cool" by telling saying stupid comments that are unnecessary.

So, if there is actually someone who would like to help me, I appreciate it. I will contact you with my paper as it is in progress.

Thank you.



•  REPLY  •


20:41:49 Apr 15 2009
Read 732 times

I could perhaps offer some help in the way of describing self-defence moves; I've done courses specifically geared towards self defence for women so, depending on the viewpoint you need, I may be able to help a little :-)



•  REPLY  •


LadyButterfly
LadyButterfly
Great Sire (110)
Posts: 5,897
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The Coven Of The Teutonic Order
Vampire Rave member for 19 years.
17:15:19 Apr 23 2009
Read 657 times

I will help you with your paper if you want it, i am quite good with spelling grammar and would be happy to read through it for you.



•  REPLY  •


ThisTimeImperfect
ThisTimeImperfect

No Longer Registered
07:54:45 Apr 30 2009
Read 596 times

Are you taking self defense?



•  REPLY  •


FMRL
FMRL
Shaitan (64)
Posts: 0
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Limbus Patrum (Coven) is a member of an Alliance

Member of Limbus Patrum (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
11:25:57 Apr 30 2009
Read 593 times

It would also be helpful to know what course the project is for. A paper for English is quite different from a paper written for History, or Personal Psychology.



•  REPLY  •


Archide
Archide
Nihilist (19)
Posts: 56
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Chateau Orleans (Coven) is a member of an Alliance

Member of Chateau Orleans (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
16:38:01 May 01 2009
Read 576 times

Basically you just need to put your mind to paper and organize things. You have the subject, you have the time. This will not be hard.

Draw up an outline include items such as:

Reasons for interest
Assumptions before beginning
Opportunities for specifically this instruction
What to look for in an instructor
How to set short term and long term goals
Specific defense techniques (situational)
Fit of instruction to your inherent mechanics
Long term effects on body, when to change routines.
Results toward set goals and how they matched with assumptions
Conclusions.

Make it an instructional paper for those interested.



•  REPLY  •


LestatBratPrince
LestatBratPrince
Savant (82)
Posts: 25
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Legion (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
21:59:53 Jun 27 2009
Read 498 times

just let me know what i can do



•  REPLY  •



• • • • THIS THREAD IS CLOSED • • • •
•  Closed by TheRat on Aug 26 2010  •

•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •

COMPANY
REQUEST HELP
CONTACT US
SITEMAP
REPORT A BUG
UPDATES
LEGAL
TERMS OF SERVICE
PRIVACY POLICY
DMCA POLICY
REAL VAMPIRES LOVE VAMPIRE RAVE
© 2004 - 2026 Vampire Rave. 
All Rights Reserved.
Page generated in 0.1999 seconds.
X
Username:

Password:
I agree to Vampire Rave's Privacy Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's Terms of Service.
I agree to Vampire Rave's DMCA Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's use of Cookies.
•  SIGN UP •  GET PASSWORD •  GET USERNAME  •
X