.
VR
COVEN HISTORY PROJECT!!!
Love Me Please
•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •



LadyChordewa
LadyChordewa
Superior Sire (140)
Posts: 398
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
The House of Umbrae Octo is a member of an Alliance

Member of The House of Umbrae Octo
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
00:50:29 May 02 2009
Read 1,202 times



We need the help of the Elder Members, ACM's and previous Coven Masters, here on the Dark Network.

Jens and I have decided to attempt to put together a History of the Covens of Vampire Rave. We will be attempting to get the Creation date, Original Master and Original Coven Crest for all the current Covens. The following is a list of Covens, that we haven't heard from:


  • Coven of Midnight Dreary (Ravenknight)
  • Coven of the Forbidden Fruit (Cinnamon)
  • Coven of the Darkest Blood (Stabb666)
  • Coven of Immortal Sin (GrieviousDemon)
  • Coven of Mystical Darkness (DarkAngel30)
  • Coven of Curunir (TLDG)
  • Coven of Heroes (Anansi)
  • Coven of Darkened Forest (DireConsequences)
  • Coven of Celestial Wisdom(ventrueprince2)
  • Coven of the Templar Knights (NCBandit)
  • Coven of Peculiarty (Mieta1)
  • Coven of Noctem Aeternus (LordOfNoctemAeternus)
  • Coven of Oppressed Debauchery (Liebe)
  • Coven of Mourning Shadow (SomberMourning)
  • Coven of Purgatory (IndigoMoon)
  • Coven of the Iron Paw (Akri)
  • Coven of Chiron Centaurus (xPsychex)
  • Warrior Battle Cries (MasterMindedFate)
  • Coven Of Midnight Shadows (lordxofxthexdamned)
  • Coven Of Chaotic Beauty (BleedingMassacre)



  • If you are a Coven Master or ACM of one of the Covens listed above, please gather the information we need and then please post the information in here.

    You may be able to find this information, from a Coven Master's journal, Coven news section or oldest forum posts. If you can't find the actual date, that's ok. An estimate is welcomed. If the Original Crest can't be found, the current Crest will be used.

    Thanks for your help!!!!

    LadyC




    •  REPLY  •


    LadyChordewa
    LadyChordewa
    Superior Sire (140)
    Posts: 398
    Honor: 0
    [ Give / Take ]
    The House of Umbrae Octo is a member of an Alliance

    Member of The House of Umbrae Octo
    Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
    06:17:16 May 02 2009
    Read 1,182 times

    I need help with getting a confirmed creation date for the following covens:


    Vampire Dove - End of Jan, beginning of Feb, 2006
    Murmur - Beginning of Feb, 2006
    Ethereal Twilight - January, 2008
    Eternal Sanctuary - Feburary, 2008



    I need an original crest for:

    Coven of Inari


    If anyone can help me out, I would appreciate it.


    •  REPLY  •


    16:20:38 May 04 2009
    Read 1,137 times

    I used the Wayback machine I sent you and found this:



    Sorry it's no bigger, but it was the only one available.



    •  REPLY  •


    SugarSkull
    SugarSkull
    Destroyer (89)
    Posts: 832
    Honor: 0
    [ Give / Take ]
    Children of the Night (Coven) is a member of an Alliance

    Member of Children of the Night (Coven)
    Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
    16:29:34 May 04 2009
    Read 1,135 times

    WOW this is really great that you guys are doing this .. Very awesome and I really will love reading the History of current covens and also of covens past.



    •  REPLY  •


    thebatt
    thebatt
    Superior Sire (145)
    Posts: 1,199
    Honor: 0
    [ Give / Take ]
    Vampire Rave member for 21 years.
    19:16:30 May 04 2009
    Read 1,131 times

    yes, murmur was early 2/06



    •  REPLY  •


    LadyChordewa
    LadyChordewa
    Superior Sire (140)
    Posts: 398
    Honor: 0
    [ Give / Take ]
    The House of Umbrae Octo is a member of an Alliance

    Member of The House of Umbrae Octo
    Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
    00:07:15 May 05 2009
    Read 1,116 times

    Thanks Maledicta, I have been working through that list, using that website. I appreciate everyone's help.


    •  REPLY  •


    Jens
    Jens
    Premiere Sire (121)
    Posts: 35
    Honor: 0
    [ Give / Take ]
    Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
    00:30:47 May 05 2009
    Read 1,112 times

    Would love it if someone could help us find the ORIGINAL Lux Æterna crest. So far, Yendor nor Adora have responded with anything. We'd like to have the original crests where possible.

    Please if you would all be so kind as to browse your archives and help us find the first Lux Æterna crest. We'd be most appreciative of your efforts.

    Jens & LKDS



    •  REPLY  •


    immortalxkiss
    immortalxkiss
    Viscount Sire (187)
    Posts: 572
    Honor: 397
    [ Give / Take ]
    Member of The House of Nocturnal Retribution
    Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
    01:15:57 May 05 2009
    Read 1,103 times

    I've talked to Yendor, and unfortunately he doesn't have the original. I'll look around and see if I can find it somewhere.



    •  REPLY  •


    Jens
    Jens
    Premiere Sire (121)
    Posts: 35
    Honor: 0
    [ Give / Take ]
    Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
    02:09:01 May 05 2009
    Read 1,094 times

    I found an example of the old Lux Crest on a member's rate-tag...

    The crest at right is what we're looking for:



    •  REPLY  •


    07:12:02 May 05 2009
    Read 1,079 times

    I left a comment in ImmortalKiss' journal with it, but here it is again:



    Again, used Wayback machine :-)



    •  REPLY  •


    Jens
    Jens
    Premiere Sire (121)
    Posts: 35
    Honor: 0
    [ Give / Take ]
    Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
    11:19:46 May 05 2009
    Read 1,073 times

    Awesome... :) I was thinking I would have to recreate the crest using the original crest design background with a similar ankh and font. Thank you!!!

    AMAZING work there finding that... OMG wow!



    •  REPLY  •


    CAJOME
    CAJOME
    Superior Sire (146)
    Posts: 3,620
    Honor: 0
    [ Give / Take ]
    Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
    04:22:11 May 06 2009
    Read 1,046 times

    Thank you, Maledicta!! :)


    •  REPLY  •


    trepidation
    trepidation
    Venerable Sire (130)
    Posts: 2,177
    Honor: 0
    [ Give / Take ]
    Member of The Coven of Pirates
    Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
    19:51:48 May 07 2009
    Read 1,019 times

    Your page looks really really good! Job almost well done! cant wait to see the finish.



    •  REPLY  •


    markus666
    markus666
    Great Sire (119)
    Posts: 1,729
    Honor: 0
    [ Give / Take ]
    Coven of Elizabeth Batory is a member of an Alliance

    Member of Coven of Elizabeth Batory
    Vampire Rave member for 19 years.
    02:59:58 May 08 2009
    Read 1,006 times

    This is from our Coven Master:

    07:52:44 - Jul 14 2007 ....

    "Well a little on how this coven came to be... after finding two covens I loved and one becoming imposable to stay in... I found myself without a home... I had never really wanted my own coven and was happy to help everyone else with theirs! Now on this 13th day of July arose The Coven Of Mystical Darkness! I will always do my best to be here for my ppl.. my family and do all I can to make this a home and as fun as I can for everyone!
    Blessings and my our coven be blessed and become a great one!"

    DarkAngel30
    Sire

    Photobucket

    Well, this is our excellent coven. The Coven Of Mystical Darkness.

    Posted by: Markus666 ACM



    •  REPLY  •


    Jens
    Jens
    Premiere Sire (121)
    Posts: 35
    Honor: 0
    [ Give / Take ]
    Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
    04:44:28 May 08 2009
    Read 994 times

    I recreated the Lux Æterna Crest and made a newer 3D version with shadow and transparent background. ;)

    Recreation of original (Left), New enchanced version (right):
    Original Lux Æterna Crest RemakeOriginal Lux Crest recreated with 3D



    •  REPLY  •


    Jens
    Jens
    Premiere Sire (121)
    Posts: 35
    Honor: 0
    [ Give / Take ]
    Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
    04:29:05 May 11 2009
    Read 961 times

    Here's the ORIGINAL Lux Æterna crest... finally found thanks to LadyKrystalDarkstar. Way to go, Chris... woooooooooo!!!

    Coven of Lux Æterna ORIGINAL crest



    •  REPLY  •


    SireZombie
    SireZombie

    No Longer Registered
    16:19:53 May 13 2009
    Read 929 times

    Photobucket

    this was the coven crest for Darkness Incarnate


    •  REPLY  •


    LadyChordewa
    LadyChordewa
    Superior Sire (140)
    Posts: 398
    Honor: 0
    [ Give / Take ]
    The House of Umbrae Octo is a member of an Alliance

    Member of The House of Umbrae Octo
    Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
    07:24:43 May 21 2009
    Read 872 times

    Thank you for everyone's help. I have everything I need, except for only two Covens.



    •  REPLY  •



    • • • • THIS THREAD IS CLOSED • • • •
    •  Closed by LadyChordewa on May 21 2009  •

    •  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •

    COMPANY
    REQUEST HELP
    CONTACT US
    SITEMAP
    REPORT A BUG
    UPDATES
    LEGAL
    TERMS OF SERVICE
    PRIVACY POLICY
    DMCA POLICY
    REAL VAMPIRES LOVE VAMPIRE RAVE
    © 2004 - 2026 Vampire Rave. 
    All Rights Reserved.
    Page generated in 0.2121 seconds.
    X
    Username:

    Password:
    I agree to Vampire Rave's Privacy Policy.
    I agree to Vampire Rave's Terms of Service.
    I agree to Vampire Rave's DMCA Policy.
    I agree to Vampire Rave's use of Cookies.
    •  SIGN UP •  GET PASSWORD •  GET USERNAME  •
    X