.
VR
DEAD. . .Michael Jackson & Farrah
Love Me Please
•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •



MyrrhkuriTheFallenOne
MyrrhkuriTheFallenOne

No Longer Registered
00:29:38 Jun 26 2009
Read 560 times

Farrah died this morning of her fight with cancer and its all over the news that Michael Jackson has now died to, but no confirmation of what.




•  REPLY  •


Kyriel
Kyriel

No Longer Registered
01:00:57 Jun 26 2009
Read 556 times

I've been hearing MJ had a heart attack then went into cardiac arrest.



•  REPLY  •


TumorNamedMarla
TumorNamedMarla
Venerable Sire (135)
Posts: 1,871
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
01:04:28 Jun 26 2009
Read 553 times

Already two threads in the sandbox about this



•  REPLY  •


Indulgence
Indulgence
Noble Sire (163)
Posts: 720
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
01:44:12 Jun 26 2009
Read 545 times

As DarkWolfman said, there are threads about this for each person in the Sandbox.



•  REPLY  •



• • • • THIS THREAD IS CLOSED • • • •
•  Closed by MBK on Jun 26 2009  •

•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •

COMPANY
REQUEST HELP
CONTACT US
SITEMAP
REPORT A BUG
UPDATES
LEGAL
TERMS OF SERVICE
PRIVACY POLICY
DMCA POLICY
REAL VAMPIRES LOVE VAMPIRE RAVE
© 2004 - 2026 Vampire Rave. 
All Rights Reserved.
Page generated in 0.0736 seconds.
X
Username:

Password:
I agree to Vampire Rave's Privacy Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's Terms of Service.
I agree to Vampire Rave's DMCA Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's use of Cookies.
•  SIGN UP •  GET PASSWORD •  GET USERNAME  •
X