.
VR
And Yes.... Please do.
Love Me Please
•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •



sheepsheadwanderer
sheepsheadwanderer
Baronial Sire (177)
Posts: 810
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Art (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
19:11:41 Jun 30 2009
Read 528 times



Please visit my profile and rate me, add me, stalk me and even bite me if you want. I will return the favor gladly.

Let's talk too..... I don't mind adding you but I would like to continue talking with you as well. :)

Don't forget that I love helping make profile pages too, so if you or anyone you know needs help, send me a message.

Thanks for visiting.



•  REPLY  •


Cattales
Cattales
Eidolon (38)
Posts: 30
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
The House of Umbrae Octo is a member of an Alliance

Member of The House of Umbrae Octo
Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
19:32:34 Jun 30 2009
Read 525 times

Now this is an add I can cuddle up and get to know :)



•  REPLY  •


radu
radu
Royal Sire (251)
Posts: 2,028
Honor: 7
[ Give / Take ]
The House of Madadh-Alluidh is a member of an Alliance

Member of The House of Madadh-Alluidh
Vampire Rave member for 21 years.
21:12:20 Jun 30 2009
Read 511 times

I came I saw I re-rated you.



•  REPLY  •


atyourwindow
atyourwindow
Superior Sire (146)
Posts: 303
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
23:48:16 Jun 30 2009
Read 506 times

ya mean even i can add ya?...*feels so special*



•  REPLY  •


CryingDutchess
CryingDutchess
Hellhound (70)
Posts: 355
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Limbus Patrum (Coven) is a member of an Alliance

Member of Limbus Patrum (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
01:09:56 Jul 01 2009
Read 499 times

lol, ayw...

Krys, you know you are already in my top! I'll go add your journal, too (Im in there enough...)



•  REPLY  •


RonniLee
RonniLee
Fiend (35)
Posts: 99
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The Coven of Purgatory
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
01:41:24 Jul 01 2009
Read 493 times

Love the shoes!! I added you profile and journal to my favorite...feel free to return the favor ;-).



•  REPLY  •


Indulgence
Indulgence
Noble Sire (163)
Posts: 720
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
01:45:32 Jul 01 2009
Read 490 times

Put those pictures into a scrollbox and then we'll talk. ;P Plus I don't think I can add you twice...



Or can I?

MBK, I was building a profile for Nightgame. That is why my scroll boxes were gone :P



•  REPLY  •


Ciardha
Ciardha
Premiere Sire (129)
Posts: 2,070
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
04:56:23 Jul 01 2009
Read 483 times

Nice i have rated you please have a look at my profile and give me a rate thanks :)



•  REPLY  •


littleflames
littleflames
Great Sire (118)
Posts: 5,024
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 15 years.
05:25:36 Jul 01 2009
Read 480 times

way to go i what a simple way to get noteced .i rated and put you in my fav journal.



•  REPLY  •


tigerslilvampire21
tigerslilvampire21

No Longer Registered
07:20:11 Jul 01 2009
Read 472 times

your page looks awesome :D



•  REPLY  •


Heartstrings
Heartstrings
Sire (107)
Posts: 2,012
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
07:46:04 Jul 01 2009
Read 468 times

wonderful as always



•  REPLY  •


BarefootMisfit
BarefootMisfit
High Sire (155)
Posts: 5,287
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
17:30:39 Jul 01 2009
Read 454 times

AAAHHH sis you know I got you on my list ......Looks down checking list mmmmm yeap your there .



•  REPLY  •


vamplez
vamplez
High Sire (154)
Posts: 3,114
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
18:51:49 Jul 01 2009
Read 452 times

Glad to help someone who helps everyone else :)



•  REPLY  •



• • • • THIS THREAD IS CLOSED • • • •
•  Closed by LadyKrystalynDarkstar on Jul 04 2009  •

•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •

COMPANY
REQUEST HELP
CONTACT US
SITEMAP
REPORT A BUG
UPDATES
LEGAL
TERMS OF SERVICE
PRIVACY POLICY
DMCA POLICY
REAL VAMPIRES LOVE VAMPIRE RAVE
© 2004 - 2026 Vampire Rave. 
All Rights Reserved.
Page generated in 0.1566 seconds.
X
Username:

Password:
I agree to Vampire Rave's Privacy Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's Terms of Service.
I agree to Vampire Rave's DMCA Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's use of Cookies.
•  SIGN UP •  GET PASSWORD •  GET USERNAME  •
X