.
VR
A Friendly Hand
Love Me Please
•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •



SweetlyDecadent
SweetlyDecadent

No Longer Registered
23:33:12 Jun 30 2009
Read 605 times

Hi everyone,
Please will you rate my portfolio, Profile and Add me to your friends list an Journal to your favourites list too?

I will Gladly return the favour by doing the same for you too.

Thank You
SweetlyDecadent xxx :)




•  REPLY  •


gealachlass
gealachlass
Destroyer (89)
Posts: 1,696
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The Coven of Purgatory
Vampire Rave member for 19 years.
00:59:24 Jul 01 2009
Read 595 times

Rated and added. Smoking hot profile & the port. sorry the pup steals the show on there. smiles



•  REPLY  •


SweetlyDecadent
SweetlyDecadent

No Longer Registered
01:07:10 Jul 01 2009
Read 593 times

lol, Thank you and I've returned the favour, I know right? isn't she the cutest? :)



•  REPLY  •


eMetiB226
eMetiB226
Viper (75)
Posts: 511
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
House Eternal is a member of an Alliance

Member of House Eternal
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
01:33:53 Jul 01 2009
Read 585 times

you've been befriended and bejournaled....very nice profile, btw..



•  REPLY  •


LadyDarkRayne
LadyDarkRayne
Noble Sire (167)
Posts: 2,211
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 19 years.
01:35:59 Jul 01 2009
Read 583 times

Wanders over to check things out and rate and add =}



•  REPLY  •


RonniLee
RonniLee
Fiend (35)
Posts: 99
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The Coven of Purgatory
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
01:54:03 Jul 01 2009
Read 579 times

I love the candles...beautiful! I added your profile and journal...would love to be added to yours ;-).



•  REPLY  •


Ciardha
Ciardha
Premiere Sire (129)
Posts: 2,070
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
04:48:28 Jul 01 2009
Read 577 times

I need love to :(



•  REPLY  •


SweetlyDecadent
SweetlyDecadent

No Longer Registered
12:33:26 Jul 01 2009
Read 569 times

all added and befriended. :)



•  REPLY  •


SweetlyDecadent
SweetlyDecadent

No Longer Registered
12:48:16 Jul 01 2009
Read 563 times

forgot to add rated too,lol. :)



•  REPLY  •


Rav3nsBloodyWrist
Rav3nsBloodyWrist

No Longer Registered
13:10:41 Jul 01 2009
Read 558 times

i will add you and rate you



•  REPLY  •


radu
radu
Royal Sire (251)
Posts: 2,028
Honor: 7
[ Give / Take ]
The House of Madadh-Alluidh is a member of an Alliance

Member of The House of Madadh-Alluidh
Vampire Rave member for 21 years.
13:17:24 Jul 01 2009
Read 555 times

I have rated your profile and portfolio.



•  REPLY  •


SweetlyDecadent
SweetlyDecadent

No Longer Registered
13:22:27 Jul 01 2009
Read 552 times

thank you guys, I return the favour now. :)



•  REPLY  •


Heartstrings
Heartstrings
Sire (107)
Posts: 2,012
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
15:09:20 Jul 01 2009
Read 540 times

rated , befriended, and added love the way the candle light sort of shifts the profile back and forth



•  REPLY  •


SweetlyDecadent
SweetlyDecadent

No Longer Registered
15:11:14 Jul 01 2009
Read 537 times

thank you sweetie, I'll return the favour now. :)



•  REPLY  •


SweetlyDecadent
SweetlyDecadent

No Longer Registered
17:29:02 Jul 01 2009
Read 530 times

cheers, I'll return the favour. :)



•  REPLY  •


BarefootMisfit
BarefootMisfit
High Sire (155)
Posts: 5,287
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
17:48:35 Jul 01 2009
Read 526 times

I think your profile is very pretty , very Universal love the soft music in the back ground , I give it a 10



•  REPLY  •


SweetlyDecadent
SweetlyDecadent

No Longer Registered
17:58:33 Jul 01 2009
Read 524 times

thank you and I'll return the favour. :)



•  REPLY  •


WitchyWitchy
WitchyWitchy
Apparition (36)
Posts: 9
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Limbus Patrum (Coven) is a member of an Alliance

Member of Limbus Patrum (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
23:22:31 Jul 02 2009
Read 507 times

done and done, your profile is wonderful to read and a pleasure to rate. :)



•  REPLY  •


SweetlyDecadent
SweetlyDecadent

No Longer Registered
13:23:25 Jul 03 2009
Read 498 times

I thank you all for taking a peek at my profile.

And now I shall close this thread .



•  REPLY  •



• • • • THIS THREAD IS CLOSED • • • •
•  Closed by SweetlyDecadent on Jul 03 2009  •

•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •

COMPANY
REQUEST HELP
CONTACT US
SITEMAP
REPORT A BUG
UPDATES
LEGAL
TERMS OF SERVICE
PRIVACY POLICY
DMCA POLICY
REAL VAMPIRES LOVE VAMPIRE RAVE
© 2004 - 2026 Vampire Rave. 
All Rights Reserved.
Page generated in 0.2213 seconds.
X
Username:

Password:
I agree to Vampire Rave's Privacy Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's Terms of Service.
I agree to Vampire Rave's DMCA Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's use of Cookies.
•  SIGN UP •  GET PASSWORD •  GET USERNAME  •
X