.
VR
Free me from the punished corner please
Love Me Please
•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •



vVpaintitblackVv
vVpaintitblackVv

No Longer Registered
20:54:03 Jul 04 2009
Read 627 times

Only missing 8 more adds to be out of the punished corner!

So please help be free!!

I shall be more then happy to return the favour!!!

Help me my captors are coming soon, they got feathers to tickle me to death!!!

S.O.S.!!!

PS any extra adds will be more then welcome and I’ll be more then happy to return them.

Oh look a shinny thingy!!!!!

No humans or animal were harm during the making of this message. Only to much candy was eaten, resulting in a sugar erratic rating spree.




•  REPLY  •


paxnor
paxnor
Incendiary (86)
Posts: 2,084
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Coven of Elizabeth Batory is a member of an Alliance

Member of Coven of Elizabeth Batory
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
21:11:55 Jul 04 2009
Read 624 times

...added lady!
:)
here's hoping you make it
out of the corner soon!
:)
feel free to do same...
oh, we're so shameless here...
;)



•  REPLY  •


vVpaintitblackVv
vVpaintitblackVv

No Longer Registered
21:38:25 Jul 04 2009
Read 619 times

thank you!!

Added you too, so I am not missing 7!!



•  REPLY  •


ElphieDarkheart
ElphieDarkheart

No Longer Registered
00:41:10 Jul 05 2009
Read 610 times

You've been added :)



•  REPLY  •


vVpaintitblackVv
vVpaintitblackVv

No Longer Registered
00:42:21 Jul 05 2009
Read 607 times

thank you girls!!! you're awsome!!!



•  REPLY  •


FALSExCURE
FALSExCURE
Royal Sire (719)
Posts: 2,396
Honor: 16,849
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Midnight Symphony (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
01:00:17 Jul 05 2009
Read 598 times

on my way to add favorite rate or what ever else I can do for you :)



•  REPLY  •


AmeeraBiohazard
AmeeraBiohazard
Venerable Sire (135)
Posts: 2,436
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 19 years.
01:09:55 Jul 05 2009
Read 595 times

Added to both lists and messaged lol :)



•  REPLY  •


Nightgame
Nightgame
Superior Sire (144)
Posts: 1,018
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
The House of Umbrae Octo is a member of an Alliance

Member of The House of Umbrae Octo
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
01:13:35 Jul 05 2009
Read 593 times

Rated and Added, hope you get sprung soon :)



•  REPLY  •


CryingMist
CryingMist
Royal Sire (212)
Posts: 2,049
Honor: 6
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
16:07:50 Jul 05 2009
Read 581 times

bout de bouton de bobepine!!!!

It is looking good!!!



•  REPLY  •


Sinora
Sinora
Sire (101)
Posts: 798
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Chateau Orleans (Coven) is a member of an Alliance

Member of Chateau Orleans (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
16:11:04 Jul 05 2009
Read 578 times

*Goes on Nakey Mole-rat ninja mission to free her * lol



•  REPLY  •


vVpaintitblackVv
vVpaintitblackVv

No Longer Registered
16:14:01 Jul 05 2009
Read 577 times

I've added all, thankyou!!!!

you girls are awsome!!

and nightgame, I loooooove those shoes!

btw anyohne knows why we get a hello kitty cursor each time we hit certain threads?



•  REPLY  •


LadyDarkRayne
LadyDarkRayne
Noble Sire (167)
Posts: 2,211
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 19 years.
16:21:02 Jul 05 2009
Read 573 times

hahahha hello Kitty ! you has been added and pounced and rated lol



•  REPLY  •


gealachlass
gealachlass
Destroyer (89)
Posts: 1,696
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The Coven of Purgatory
Vampire Rave member for 19 years.
23:52:19 Jul 05 2009
Read 560 times

Rated & added, here is hoping you are free now. so RUN



•  REPLY  •


Scarletta
Scarletta

No Longer Registered
00:01:21 Jul 06 2009
Read 556 times

I have added you and your journal.



•  REPLY  •


vVpaintitblackVv
vVpaintitblackVv

No Longer Registered
01:06:59 Jul 06 2009
Read 549 times

thank you!!!! Awsome!!!!

Added all of you!!!

thank you!!!

*runs runs runs*



•  REPLY  •


RonniLee
RonniLee
Fiend (35)
Posts: 99
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The Coven of Purgatory
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
03:32:48 Jul 06 2009
Read 544 times

Fly, be free!! I added you ;-).



•  REPLY  •


SireNitewulf
SireNitewulf
Sire (109)
Posts: 11,141
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
04:45:05 Jul 06 2009
Read 542 times

Adding rating and everything now



•  REPLY  •


vVpaintitblackVv
vVpaintitblackVv

No Longer Registered
16:25:12 Jul 06 2009
Read 538 times

thank you so much guys!!!

I have return the add with a smile and warm happy feelings in my heart!!

I love the rave!! And its people!!!



•  REPLY  •


xDragonflyJenx
xDragonflyJenx

No Longer Registered
19:54:15 Jul 06 2009
Read 531 times

^__^ Rated, added and messaging you

Please feel free to return the favor=]

love the hello kitty cursor on here btw



•  REPLY  •


SugarSkull
SugarSkull
Destroyer (89)
Posts: 832
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Children of the Night (Coven) is a member of an Alliance

Member of Children of the Night (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
20:22:25 Jul 06 2009
Read 529 times

I have rated, added you and your journal. ;)

feel free to add me.



•  REPLY  •


Heartstrings
Heartstrings
Sire (107)
Posts: 2,012
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
00:23:58 Jul 07 2009
Read 521 times

rated, added, befriended feel free to return the favor



•  REPLY  •


Samael
Samael

No Longer Registered
05:55:13 Jul 07 2009
Read 515 times

You have been rated and added. Nice to meet you.



•  REPLY  •


vVpaintitblackVv
vVpaintitblackVv

No Longer Registered
06:21:19 Jul 07 2009
Read 510 times

rated, re rated and added!!!

thankx !! you guys are awsome!!!



•  REPLY  •


vVpaintitblackVv
vVpaintitblackVv

No Longer Registered
20:51:56 Jul 09 2009
Read 497 times

thank you to everyone for all the addy!!

I am closing the thread as I am free of the corner !

thankx to you all!!

don't hesitate to add me even if I am free, I will be more then happy to return the add!!!

thank you!!



•  REPLY  •


vVpaintitblackVv
vVpaintitblackVv

No Longer Registered
00:03:57 Aug 03 2009
Read 468 times

I am only missing 1 add to be at 100!!

any volonteer? just add me and message me and I will add you too!!
thank you

(closing the thread, ^^ )



•  REPLY  •



• • • • THIS THREAD IS CLOSED • • • •
•  Closed by MillesVisages on Aug 03 2009  •

•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •

COMPANY
REQUEST HELP
CONTACT US
SITEMAP
REPORT A BUG
UPDATES
LEGAL
TERMS OF SERVICE
PRIVACY POLICY
DMCA POLICY
REAL VAMPIRES LOVE VAMPIRE RAVE
© 2004 - 2026 Vampire Rave. 
All Rights Reserved.
Page generated in 0.2769 seconds.
X
Username:

Password:
I agree to Vampire Rave's Privacy Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's Terms of Service.
I agree to Vampire Rave's DMCA Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's use of Cookies.
•  SIGN UP •  GET PASSWORD •  GET USERNAME  •
X