I know i'm kinda new, but please come by and rate me, add me please. if you think my profile is lacking some where do let me know that too. thanks.
so yes, need friends, :)
you add me, let me know and i'll add you too.
toodles
added added.... :D
trikki.... your journal cracks me up lol
Hey man, nice profile. I re-rated and added you. Hope it helps.
i added and rated you guys too.
THANKS SO MUCH GUYS,
what goes around comes around with the love.
sorry im a guy so cant showyou love.bear is my totem too actually.
you have been rated, added and befriended feel free to do the same
i have rated you accordingly and have added you as well nice profile bear
may the darkness watch over you
Loved the bear photos ;-). I rated and added you...feel free to return the favor...;-).
i got every one so far added...... loveing the love here.
thanks so far, keep the love comeing and i'll return the love :D
I have rated, favored your journal and add you to my friends list.
added you guys... thanks... ans been trying to work on the profile..... slowly but there is being added....
always could use the friends :D
Nice work, rated and added and I snitched that fish the bear was chasing too. :)
added you and your journal and rated you also. Please feel free to do the same