.
VR
Add Me/Rate Me
Love Me Please
•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •



Zihauna
Zihauna

No Longer Registered
00:04:54 Jul 15 2009
Read 483 times

Somehow my last post disappeared.

Go ahead, add me, rate me, add my journal.

Once I reach a level 100 I plan on making my own coven, so if you want to help me learn about coven making or what I should learn to make a coven and have it be successful please, do message me.

I love comments on my journals and my profile. I don't know why people randomly block me, that just bugs me. I need my rate score to be slightly higher.

I want all my points to be higher. The only one that probably wont be higher is my database entries because I can't seem to think of anything to add to the database. Everything I think of, is already there. So I just need to rate and keep my pages viewed high, my time high and whatever else I need to keep my scores up.




•  REPLY  •


Bones
Bones
Royal Sire (207)
Posts: 2,162
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
The House of Lunazure is a member of an Alliance

Member of The House of Lunazure
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
01:33:38 Sep 09 2009
Read 438 times

This is a duplicate thread.



•  REPLY  •



• • • • THIS THREAD IS CLOSED • • • •
•  Closed by Bones on Sep 09 2009  •

•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •

COMPANY
REQUEST HELP
CONTACT US
SITEMAP
REPORT A BUG
UPDATES
LEGAL
TERMS OF SERVICE
PRIVACY POLICY
DMCA POLICY
REAL VAMPIRES LOVE VAMPIRE RAVE
© 2004 - 2026 Vampire Rave. 
All Rights Reserved.
Page generated in 0.0608 seconds.
X
Username:

Password:
I agree to Vampire Rave's Privacy Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's Terms of Service.
I agree to Vampire Rave's DMCA Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's use of Cookies.
•  SIGN UP •  GET PASSWORD •  GET USERNAME  •
X