.
VR
congrats emoDemon Venerable sire!
Love Me Please
•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •



janneliejuice
janneliejuice
Ophidian (66)
Posts: 33
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Legion (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
03:37:12 Jul 18 2009
Read 496 times

congradulations my darling!!!!!!

good work sweetie keep it up~hugs you~mum




•  REPLY  •


Aronoch
Aronoch
Destroyer (89)
Posts: 382
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Children of the Night (Coven) is a member of an Alliance

Member of Children of the Night (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
03:40:30 Jul 18 2009
Read 494 times

Great job Hon



•  REPLY  •



• • • • THIS THREAD IS CLOSED • • • •
•  Closed by XxJannellieJuicexX on Jul 18 2009  •

•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •

COMPANY
REQUEST HELP
CONTACT US
SITEMAP
REPORT A BUG
UPDATES
LEGAL
TERMS OF SERVICE
PRIVACY POLICY
DMCA POLICY
REAL VAMPIRES LOVE VAMPIRE RAVE
© 2004 - 2026 Vampire Rave. 
All Rights Reserved.
Page generated in 0.1603 seconds.
X
Username:

Password:
I agree to Vampire Rave's Privacy Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's Terms of Service.
I agree to Vampire Rave's DMCA Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's use of Cookies.
•  SIGN UP •  GET PASSWORD •  GET USERNAME  •
X