.
VR
My book
Love Me Please
•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •



xXLEGIONXx
xXLEGIONXx
Venerable Sire (137)
Posts: 2,403
Honor: 2,634
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Legion (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 19 years.
05:51:15 Jul 22 2009
Read 504 times

I have some of the book i am writing in my journal under stories and i would love for you fellow ravers to read it and give me your feed back.Warning though,some of it is explicit and the younger ravers shouldn't read it.




•  REPLY  •


HoundxOfxJustice
HoundxOfxJustice

No Longer Registered
20:23:01 Jul 22 2009
Read 490 times

Ill give it a go here in a bit bro. :)



•  REPLY  •


xXLEGIONXx
xXLEGIONXx
Venerable Sire (137)
Posts: 2,403
Honor: 2,634
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Legion (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 19 years.
21:10:09 Jul 22 2009
Read 487 times

Thanks bud.



•  REPLY  •


RAGMAN
RAGMAN

No Longer Registered
03:46:28 Jul 24 2009
Read 478 times

I will check it out......



•  REPLY  •


jennaKARRO
jennaKARRO
Banshee (72)
Posts: 14
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Legion (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
08:58:57 Jul 24 2009
Read 471 times

I have stories in the bottom of my two journals...some dicey for the PG-13 rating. People who want to read the REAL unedited stuff have to go to Literotica (link on my pages) or to my Mentor page (private SECTOR sorry KIDS) to read.



•  REPLY  •


xXLEGIONXx
xXLEGIONXx
Venerable Sire (137)
Posts: 2,403
Honor: 2,634
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Legion (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 19 years.
05:16:19 Jul 25 2009
Read 467 times

Any feedback?



•  REPLY  •



• • • • THIS THREAD IS CLOSED • • • •
•  Closed by TheRat on Oct 08 2010  •

•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •

COMPANY
REQUEST HELP
CONTACT US
SITEMAP
REPORT A BUG
UPDATES
LEGAL
TERMS OF SERVICE
PRIVACY POLICY
DMCA POLICY
REAL VAMPIRES LOVE VAMPIRE RAVE
© 2004 - 2026 Vampire Rave. 
All Rights Reserved.
Page generated in 0.1 seconds.
X
Username:

Password:
I agree to Vampire Rave's Privacy Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's Terms of Service.
I agree to Vampire Rave's DMCA Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's use of Cookies.
•  SIGN UP •  GET PASSWORD •  GET USERNAME  •
X