.
VR
Check out my work
Love Me Please
•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •



MsSanguinarius
MsSanguinarius
Superior Sire (147)
Posts: 31,428
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
The House of Lunazure is a member of an Alliance

Member of The House of Lunazure
Vampire Rave member for 21 years.
20:30:46 Jul 22 2009
Read 456 times

I create videos for You Tube and plan on making more so here is my latest one -



A video I created using windows movie maker. for a song titled: Concordia from the band: Iconcrash, off of their album: Nude.

*The first 2 minutes and 30 Seconds approx. of the video is just music and then the lyrics start.*

To see all of my videos I created for You Tube, check them out in my journal by: Clicking Here

Also if you have an account on You Tube or a gmail/google mail account you can vote & comment on my videos on You Tube by going here -
My You Tube Channel
My YouTube username is: orgyfanx, referring to the band: orgy, just FYI.



•  REPLY  •



• • • • THIS THREAD IS CLOSED • • • •
•  Closed by MsSanguinarius on Aug 05 2009  •

•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •

COMPANY
REQUEST HELP
CONTACT US
SITEMAP
REPORT A BUG
UPDATES
LEGAL
TERMS OF SERVICE
PRIVACY POLICY
DMCA POLICY
REAL VAMPIRES LOVE VAMPIRE RAVE
© 2004 - 2026 Vampire Rave. 
All Rights Reserved.
Page generated in 0.0495 seconds.
X
Username:

Password:
I agree to Vampire Rave's Privacy Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's Terms of Service.
I agree to Vampire Rave's DMCA Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's use of Cookies.
•  SIGN UP •  GET PASSWORD •  GET USERNAME  •
X