.
VR
To all that need friends
Love Me Please
•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •



HardBiter
HardBiter
Lusus Naturae (45)
Posts: 65
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The Coven of Purgatory
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
08:12:44 Jul 27 2009
Read 546 times

Feel free to add me if you wish. Before you do all I ask is for you to stop by and rate me first. Oh and message me and let me know if you do so I can add you as well.




•  REPLY  •


Majique
Majique

No Longer Registered
11:00:57 Jul 27 2009
Read 539 times

Greetings hardbiter... I have added you and your journal to my lists and I also rated you :)

Happy Birthday as well :D I hope you had a lovely day!



•  REPLY  •


Goddessvampire99
Goddessvampire99
High Sire (157)
Posts: 2
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
23:46:37 Jul 27 2009
Read 533 times

rated and added you.....



•  REPLY  •


Samael
Samael

No Longer Registered
07:27:30 Jul 28 2009
Read 517 times

Rated and added you and your journal.



•  REPLY  •


xRoguex
xRoguex
Vexer (13)
Posts: 11
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 8 years.
11:26:54 Jul 28 2009
Read 513 times

Added and rated =)



•  REPLY  •


RAGMAN
RAGMAN

No Longer Registered
17:37:39 Aug 01 2009
Read 503 times

Rated and added you......



•  REPLY  •


xTahirahx
xTahirahx

No Longer Registered
11:26:00 Aug 02 2009
Read 491 times

I have rated and added you ^.^



•  REPLY  •


EnlightenedMoon
EnlightenedMoon
Great Sire (117)
Posts: 88
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
14:52:52 Aug 02 2009
Read 479 times

rated added & favorited



•  REPLY  •


XipeToltec
XipeToltec
Savage (61)
Posts: 9
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Coven of Elizabeth Batory is a member of an Alliance

Member of Coven of Elizabeth Batory
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
17:10:59 Aug 02 2009
Read 475 times

OK HB,

You've been rated and are now a friend. :)



•  REPLY  •


gealachlass
gealachlass
Destroyer (89)
Posts: 1,696
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The Coven of Purgatory
Vampire Rave member for 19 years.
01:03:40 Aug 03 2009
Read 470 times

Your rated and added. PS- the dogs are to cute they steal your profile



•  REPLY  •


SugarSkull
SugarSkull
Destroyer (89)
Posts: 832
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Children of the Night (Coven) is a member of an Alliance

Member of Children of the Night (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
04:33:40 Aug 06 2009
Read 451 times

I have rated and added you. :)



•  REPLY  •



• • • • THIS THREAD IS CLOSED • • • •
•  Closed by TheRat on Oct 08 2010  •

•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •

COMPANY
REQUEST HELP
CONTACT US
SITEMAP
REPORT A BUG
UPDATES
LEGAL
TERMS OF SERVICE
PRIVACY POLICY
DMCA POLICY
REAL VAMPIRES LOVE VAMPIRE RAVE
© 2004 - 2026 Vampire Rave. 
All Rights Reserved.
Page generated in 0.221 seconds.
X
Username:

Password:
I agree to Vampire Rave's Privacy Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's Terms of Service.
I agree to Vampire Rave's DMCA Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's use of Cookies.
•  SIGN UP •  GET PASSWORD •  GET USERNAME  •
X