.
VR
Comment my journal please, tell me what you think?
Love Me Please
•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •



TheEverlastingScar
TheEverlastingScar

No Longer Registered
23:17:20 Jul 28 2009
Read 445 times

My journal has been viewed by many people and has been put on 22 favourite lists but i have never had 1 comment left in my journal. so if anyone drops by at my profile at any time and decided to read my journal please leave a comment, thankyou :)




•  REPLY  •


Samael
Samael

No Longer Registered
06:01:19 Jul 29 2009
Read 440 times

Hey I went and rerated you. Also I did read a few of your journal entries. I like what I read. I let a couple of comments and added your journal. I wish to read more of it and leave comments, especially about the egyptian deities. I promise there are more comments to come.

Oh I added you as a friend as well.



•  REPLY  •



• • • • THIS THREAD IS CLOSED • • • •
•  Closed by TheRat on Aug 26 2010  •

•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •

COMPANY
REQUEST HELP
CONTACT US
SITEMAP
REPORT A BUG
UPDATES
LEGAL
TERMS OF SERVICE
PRIVACY POLICY
DMCA POLICY
REAL VAMPIRES LOVE VAMPIRE RAVE
© 2004 - 2026 Vampire Rave. 
All Rights Reserved.
Page generated in 0.1191 seconds.
X
Username:

Password:
I agree to Vampire Rave's Privacy Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's Terms of Service.
I agree to Vampire Rave's DMCA Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's use of Cookies.
•  SIGN UP •  GET PASSWORD •  GET USERNAME  •
X