.
VR
A Hello..
Love Me Please
•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •



MidnightJoker72
MidnightJoker72

No Longer Registered
09:27:10 Aug 01 2009
Read 557 times

Since it seeme the newfangled thing is to advertise yourself I thought I jump on ye ole bandwagon myself.

HI!!

I'm Rick..or as most on here call me , Joker. You can find all you ever wanna know about me on my spiffy little profile thingamabob deal over thar. (Attempt at humor here Y'all..I tend to do that from time to time :-)..)

Give me a yell..( Or a pffftt whatever), or a rate or even an add and I will very gladly return the courtesy.

Thanks!
Rick




•  REPLY  •


Trikki
Trikki

No Longer Registered
15:44:05 Aug 01 2009
Read 549 times

you've been rated and added :D



•  REPLY  •


radu
radu
Royal Sire (251)
Posts: 2,028
Honor: 7
[ Give / Take ]
The House of Madadh-Alluidh is a member of an Alliance

Member of The House of Madadh-Alluidh
Vampire Rave member for 21 years.
17:37:48 Aug 01 2009
Read 546 times

Profile is very well done I re-rated you.



•  REPLY  •


RAGMAN
RAGMAN

No Longer Registered
17:46:05 Aug 01 2009
Read 543 times

Rated and added you.......



•  REPLY  •


spookshow
spookshow
Venerable Sire (137)
Posts: 2,179
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
18:24:34 Aug 01 2009
Read 537 times

Done ya ;)
great page!



•  REPLY  •


xIzelx
xIzelx
Blood Drinker (68)
Posts: 558
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Limbus Patrum (Coven) is a member of an Alliance

Member of Limbus Patrum (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
19:54:49 Aug 01 2009
Read 533 times

nice profile. i have added and rated you. :)



•  REPLY  •


Cattales
Cattales
Eidolon (38)
Posts: 30
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
The House of Umbrae Octo is a member of an Alliance

Member of The House of Umbrae Octo
Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
22:35:43 Aug 01 2009
Read 526 times

Cool page, rated and added



•  REPLY  •


Goddessvampire99
Goddessvampire99
High Sire (157)
Posts: 2
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
22:47:44 Aug 01 2009
Read 523 times

rated and added you...



•  REPLY  •


23:34:27 Aug 01 2009
Read 514 times

Hi,
Just added you and rated you as well



•  REPLY  •


EnlightenedMoon
EnlightenedMoon
Great Sire (117)
Posts: 88
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
00:06:03 Aug 02 2009
Read 511 times

cool page
added you rated you & favorited you



•  REPLY  •


meeper
meeper
Premiere Sire (122)
Posts: 914
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
The House of Madadh-Alluidh is a member of an Alliance

Member of The House of Madadh-Alluidh
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
02:26:53 Aug 02 2009
Read 507 times

Hello Joker! Nice to meet you. I'll go take a gander at your profile and add you as well.



•  REPLY  •


winterdarkmoon
winterdarkmoon
Great Sire (111)
Posts: 5,973
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 19 years.
03:06:14 Aug 02 2009
Read 505 times

I think I have already added Ya and stuff..Will look to make sure



•  REPLY  •


Ciardha
Ciardha
Premiere Sire (129)
Posts: 2,070
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
04:06:08 Aug 02 2009
Read 503 times

nice work i rated you



•  REPLY  •


xRoguex
xRoguex
Vexer (13)
Posts: 11
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 8 years.
05:54:22 Aug 02 2009
Read 495 times

*pounce huggles Rickles*

Um hey I know you um.. added and rated :P Pokes ya... you sound like your at an AA meeting :P



•  REPLY  •


MidnightJoker72
MidnightJoker72

No Longer Registered
06:42:08 Aug 02 2009
Read 493 times

lol Ma'm probably should've been to a few in my past but umm no



•  REPLY  •


rockingXrobin
rockingXrobin
Elemental (77)
Posts: 199
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Legion (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
07:25:28 Aug 02 2009
Read 490 times

re-rated and add you



•  REPLY  •


SugarSkull
SugarSkull
Destroyer (89)
Posts: 832
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Children of the Night (Coven) is a member of an Alliance

Member of Children of the Night (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
04:39:39 Aug 06 2009
Read 477 times

I have rated and added you. :)



•  REPLY  •



• • • • THIS THREAD IS CLOSED • • • •
•  Closed by TheRat on Oct 08 2010  •

•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •

COMPANY
REQUEST HELP
CONTACT US
SITEMAP
REPORT A BUG
UPDATES
LEGAL
TERMS OF SERVICE
PRIVACY POLICY
DMCA POLICY
REAL VAMPIRES LOVE VAMPIRE RAVE
© 2004 - 2026 Vampire Rave. 
All Rights Reserved.
Page generated in 0.1879 seconds.
X
Username:

Password:
I agree to Vampire Rave's Privacy Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's Terms of Service.
I agree to Vampire Rave's DMCA Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's use of Cookies.
•  SIGN UP •  GET PASSWORD •  GET USERNAME  •
X