.
VR
In search of friendships
Love Me Please
•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •



ForbiddenxDesire
ForbiddenxDesire
Savant (82)
Posts: 325
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of CryptKeeper (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
14:00:35 Aug 02 2009
Read 531 times

Just wanted to say that if anyone wishes to add me to their friends list, then please do and I will not only do the same in return, if you let me know, I will also add your journal to my favourites and rate your portfolio's if you have them.

Thanks everyone.




•  REPLY  •


EnlightenedMoon
EnlightenedMoon
Great Sire (117)
Posts: 88
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
14:52:06 Aug 02 2009
Read 525 times

rated added & favorited



•  REPLY  •


Samael
Samael

No Longer Registered
21:44:10 Aug 02 2009
Read 513 times

I already have you as a friend. So I re-rated and added your journal. I hope it helps.



•  REPLY  •


ForbiddenxDesire
ForbiddenxDesire
Savant (82)
Posts: 325
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of CryptKeeper (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
12:53:10 Aug 03 2009
Read 507 times

To all above this response.

I've now added you as a friend, rated your portfolio and added your journal to my favorites.

Vampire Rave - The Ultimate Vampire Resource and Directory - http://www.VampireRave.com


•  REPLY  •


Guardian
Guardian

No Longer Registered
17:58:03 Aug 03 2009
Read 500 times

Rated again, added as friend, added as fav journal.



•  REPLY  •


aerobella
aerobella

No Longer Registered
20:49:42 Aug 03 2009
Read 489 times

Would gladly add you to my friendslist dear please return the favor



•  REPLY  •


RomaMarieNightwing
RomaMarieNightwing

No Longer Registered
04:15:47 Aug 04 2009
Read 483 times

You can count on me Nocara. I'm here for you! Rates, journal, freindship the works!
Huggs to you!



•  REPLY  •


SugarSkull
SugarSkull
Destroyer (89)
Posts: 832
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Children of the Night (Coven) is a member of an Alliance

Member of Children of the Night (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
04:13:48 Aug 06 2009
Read 472 times

I have added and rated you. :)



•  REPLY  •


Majique
Majique

No Longer Registered
08:37:21 Aug 07 2009
Read 467 times

I have added you Nocara :)



•  REPLY  •


xRoguex
xRoguex
Vexer (13)
Posts: 11
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 8 years.
10:46:12 Aug 07 2009
Read 465 times

Added you Nocara.



•  REPLY  •


VAMPIREBLONDEE
VAMPIREBLONDEE
Arch Sire (195)
Posts: 1,616
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
13:33:42 Aug 07 2009
Read 462 times

I have rated you and added you to friends list and fav journals. Please feel free to do the same :)



•  REPLY  •


Trikki
Trikki

No Longer Registered
15:11:50 Aug 07 2009
Read 460 times

Rated, added, stalked and faved :)



•  REPLY  •


ForbiddenxDesire
ForbiddenxDesire
Savant (82)
Posts: 325
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of CryptKeeper (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
13:43:59 Aug 09 2009
Read 448 times

To everyone above this post, I've now added you as a friend, rated your portfolio and added your journal to my favorites.

Vampire Rave - The Ultimate Vampire Resource and Directory - http://www.VampireRave.com



•  REPLY  •



• • • • THIS THREAD IS CLOSED • • • •
•  Closed by TheRat on Oct 08 2010  •

•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •

COMPANY
REQUEST HELP
CONTACT US
SITEMAP
REPORT A BUG
UPDATES
LEGAL
TERMS OF SERVICE
PRIVACY POLICY
DMCA POLICY
REAL VAMPIRES LOVE VAMPIRE RAVE
© 2004 - 2026 Vampire Rave. 
All Rights Reserved.
Page generated in 0.1705 seconds.
X
Username:

Password:
I agree to Vampire Rave's Privacy Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's Terms of Service.
I agree to Vampire Rave's DMCA Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's use of Cookies.
•  SIGN UP •  GET PASSWORD •  GET USERNAME  •
X