.
VR
Pretty darkly please!!=^.^=
Love Me Please
•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •



Dragondraconis
Dragondraconis

No Longer Registered
06:20:04 Aug 03 2009
Read 611 times

I have many many pics on my profile and portfolio.
lots of things to read.Pleas come and vists this lonely dragon!I am looking for friends..i mean..if you like what
you read and-all.^^
I don't usually BEG..but two years ago this place did not have a section for these.LOL!




•  REPLY  •


Liliancat
Liliancat
Viscount Sire (189)
Posts: 29,354
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 19 years.
09:26:35 Aug 03 2009
Read 602 times

I have add you



•  REPLY  •


Goddessvampire99
Goddessvampire99
High Sire (157)
Posts: 2
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
20:48:29 Aug 03 2009
Read 589 times

lovely profile i have rated and added you.



•  REPLY  •


Samael
Samael

No Longer Registered
21:57:53 Aug 03 2009
Read 581 times

I have rated your profile and portfolio. I also added you.



•  REPLY  •


Dragondraconis
Dragondraconis

No Longer Registered
02:57:07 Aug 04 2009
Read 576 times

oh my goddess!heh..thank you so muches.
I shall do this for you all as well in return.
I know i write alot in them both(profile and portfolio)
but,i just want everyone to know who i am and what i am.
^^
I hope more comes.



•  REPLY  •


Dragondraconis
Dragondraconis

No Longer Registered
01:22:46 Aug 05 2009
Read 563 times

I dont know who reported that my sister pic is fake..buit it is NOT!I was there when she has it tooken by perfesionals(donno how to spell that).Open my portfolio back up!!!
I'm telling you...i dont get it at all.
next im gonna hear more complaints cause people are just freakin jellouse!



•  REPLY  •


Dragondraconis
Dragondraconis

No Longer Registered
01:57:07 Aug 05 2009
Read 558 times

I am not taking my sisters pic down.
Keep the porfolio lock..my GODS..it might hurt someone
too look at her!-__-



•  REPLY  •


radu
radu
Royal Sire (251)
Posts: 2,028
Honor: 7
[ Give / Take ]
The House of Madadh-Alluidh is a member of an Alliance

Member of The House of Madadh-Alluidh
Vampire Rave member for 21 years.
02:03:41 Aug 05 2009
Read 555 times

I re-rated your profile. As for your portfolio you said it yourself you did not take your sisters picture so you can not have it there.



•  REPLY  •


Dragondraconis
Dragondraconis

No Longer Registered
02:21:21 Aug 05 2009
Read 552 times

so what?I did not take pics of my drawlings..
i had someone do it for me.
i dont have a freaking fudgy scanner!!geeze not everyone is freakin rich!!

This is not the first time i was reported for somthing this stupid.
What if i didnt take any of the pics?
not even ones of myself?
--
two years ago..they erased everything i had saved
and all my pics here cause..i would not put up a stupid crest of a half naked viking and a dead deer.
It was ugly and stupid.
They got pissy..and did it,and then told me to upload it up now..sence i have space for it.
thats why i left...
and now they still will not grow up.

NO!!
no one looks at my stuff!!
no..the camra took the pics..not me!!
they are all fake!!



•  REPLY  •


xRoguex
xRoguex
Vexer (13)
Posts: 11
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 8 years.
04:23:20 Aug 05 2009
Read 550 times

um maybe I will come back later, but I did drop by and rerate you again dear.



•  REPLY  •


SugarSkull
SugarSkull
Destroyer (89)
Posts: 832
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Children of the Night (Coven) is a member of an Alliance

Member of Children of the Night (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
03:38:14 Aug 06 2009
Read 542 times

I have added and rated you. :)



•  REPLY  •


gealachlass
gealachlass
Destroyer (89)
Posts: 1,696
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The Coven of Purgatory
Vampire Rave member for 19 years.
05:28:52 Aug 09 2009
Read 530 times

Your rated & added dragon



•  REPLY  •


Nightgame
Nightgame
Superior Sire (144)
Posts: 1,018
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
The House of Umbrae Octo is a member of an Alliance

Member of The House of Umbrae Octo
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
03:20:12 Aug 16 2009
Read 513 times

I've rated your profile and portfolio so you must have taken care of it.



•  REPLY  •


Majique
Majique

No Longer Registered
09:09:35 Aug 24 2009
Read 498 times

I added, I rated, I stole your cookie!

Can you add me in return, pretty please :D I will give you your cookie back :P



•  REPLY  •


aerobella
aerobella

No Longer Registered
15:40:16 Aug 24 2009
Read 493 times

Dear i shall stop by and rate,add .Please return the favor .Blessed be.



•  REPLY  •


Unborn
Unborn

No Longer Registered
17:00:30 Aug 24 2009
Read 489 times

I have rated and added you



•  REPLY  •


AMurderOfSin
AMurderOfSin
Venerable Sire (133)
Posts: 2,158
Honor: 21
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
02:58:00 Sep 20 2009
Read 476 times

Added.. rated.. and added journal..



•  REPLY  •


mysticwinds
mysticwinds

No Longer Registered
03:07:57 Sep 20 2009
Read 471 times

Added and rated you



•  REPLY  •


vipersangel2
vipersangel2
Archfiend (57)
Posts: 144
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Limbus Patrum (Coven) is a member of an Alliance

Member of Limbus Patrum (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
18:00:51 Sep 20 2009
Read 464 times

added rated journaled stalked



•  REPLY  •



• • • • THIS THREAD IS CLOSED • • • •
•  Closed by TheRat on Aug 26 2010  •

•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •

COMPANY
REQUEST HELP
CONTACT US
SITEMAP
REPORT A BUG
UPDATES
LEGAL
TERMS OF SERVICE
PRIVACY POLICY
DMCA POLICY
REAL VAMPIRES LOVE VAMPIRE RAVE
© 2004 - 2026 Vampire Rave. 
All Rights Reserved.
Page generated in 0.2065 seconds.
X
Username:

Password:
I agree to Vampire Rave's Privacy Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's Terms of Service.
I agree to Vampire Rave's DMCA Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's use of Cookies.
•  SIGN UP •  GET PASSWORD •  GET USERNAME  •
X