.
VR
New Mentorship?
Love Me Please
•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •



TheFireWithin
TheFireWithin
Premiere Sire (124)
Posts: 2,110
Honor: 75
[ Give / Take ]
House Eternal is a member of an Alliance

Member of House Eternal
Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
17:36:39 Aug 07 2009
Read 482 times

Hi. I'm a medic in the army so my job is all about helping people....
I want to create a mentorship but I don't know what to call it.
I know that I want the main picture to be the caduceus since a mentorship is all about helping but I also don't know how to do graphics... Help? *whimpers*




•  REPLY  •


TheFireWithin
TheFireWithin
Premiere Sire (124)
Posts: 2,110
Honor: 75
[ Give / Take ]
House Eternal is a member of an Alliance

Member of House Eternal
Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
23:35:27 Aug 07 2009
Read 456 times

Disregard everything above... I have started my mentorship with the help of a friend.

The Barracks

Check it out and let me know what you think.



•  REPLY  •



• • • • THIS THREAD IS CLOSED • • • •
•  Closed by MyArmyMyMilitaryMyLife on Aug 07 2009  •

•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •

COMPANY
REQUEST HELP
CONTACT US
SITEMAP
REPORT A BUG
UPDATES
LEGAL
TERMS OF SERVICE
PRIVACY POLICY
DMCA POLICY
REAL VAMPIRES LOVE VAMPIRE RAVE
© 2004 - 2026 Vampire Rave. 
All Rights Reserved.
Page generated in 0.0605 seconds.
X
Username:

Password:
I agree to Vampire Rave's Privacy Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's Terms of Service.
I agree to Vampire Rave's DMCA Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's use of Cookies.
•  SIGN UP •  GET PASSWORD •  GET USERNAME  •
X