.
VR
Be my friend/ Read my journal :)
Love Me Please
•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •



MisUnderStood09
MisUnderStood09

No Longer Registered
01:30:17 Aug 08 2009
Read 492 times

if you respond please message me. chances are i won't see this thread after today... :(

journal excerpt:

they create products with man made toxins
we buy to much
we use to much
we arn't happy enough
we don't recycle enough
we are consuming the earth into destruction

take pillows for example
the chemicals that make them nonflammable is a nuerotoxin
nuerotoxins harm the brain; they make you stupider
every night for about 8 hour we sleep on a neurotoxin

people we need a unwanted but much needed wake up call

any sugfestions????




•  REPLY  •


MisUnderStood09
MisUnderStood09

No Longer Registered
01:31:25 Aug 08 2009
Read 491 times

ypu could offer me your suggestions, but i can't do much about it...
i asked to make you think; the question was strictly rhetorical



•  REPLY  •


FALSExCURE
FALSExCURE
Royal Sire (719)
Posts: 2,396
Honor: 16,974
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Midnight Symphony (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
21:21:06 Aug 10 2009
Read 474 times

added rated & favorited



•  REPLY  •


Nightgame
Nightgame
Superior Sire (144)
Posts: 1,018
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
The House of Umbrae Octo is a member of an Alliance

Member of The House of Umbrae Octo
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
02:49:30 Aug 16 2009
Read 462 times

I swung by left a rate, added and favored too :)



•  REPLY  •


xMagatsuhix
xMagatsuhix
Pain Giver (55)
Posts: 0
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Legion (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 16 years.
06:42:20 Aug 24 2009
Read 455 times

I added and rated you!

I also am very aware of what I do to my environment. I do my best to recycle, not just garbage, but clothing, linen and water.

There are a lot of things you could do, just take to the time to do some research on the web and you can get some fantastic ideas.



•  REPLY  •


xRoguex
xRoguex
Vexer (13)
Posts: 11
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 8 years.
06:55:57 Aug 24 2009
Read 452 times

err not sure what your wanting here so added you to my friends and rated...

try changing your light bulbs to the longer life ones or use candles instead of electricity.



•  REPLY  •



• • • • THIS THREAD IS CLOSED • • • •
•  Closed by TheRat on Aug 26 2010  •

•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •

COMPANY
REQUEST HELP
CONTACT US
SITEMAP
REPORT A BUG
UPDATES
LEGAL
TERMS OF SERVICE
PRIVACY POLICY
DMCA POLICY
REAL VAMPIRES LOVE VAMPIRE RAVE
© 2004 - 2026 Vampire Rave. 
All Rights Reserved.
Page generated in 0.0985 seconds.
X
Username:

Password:
I agree to Vampire Rave's Privacy Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's Terms of Service.
I agree to Vampire Rave's DMCA Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's use of Cookies.
•  SIGN UP •  GET PASSWORD •  GET USERNAME  •
X