.
VR
NEED HELP! URGENT!
Love Me Please
•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •



NajiAinila
NajiAinila
Specter (43)
Posts: 73
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Limbus Patrum (Coven) is a member of an Alliance

Member of Limbus Patrum (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
21:15:26 Aug 08 2009
Read 482 times

I am having trouble with selectivly putting black backgrounds on the text around my page, if you look at the top of my page you'll see where there is black and where there is not, and also my menus on both sides look very choppy. Every time I try to adjust them my entire "about me" area fills with black instead of the areas I want. Any help would be apprieciated!!

Bones edit: When closing threads be sure to use RIP. RIA is no longer used as all threads are now archived. Thank you.




•  REPLY  •



• • • • THIS THREAD IS CLOSED • • • •
•  Closed by Bones on Aug 09 2009  •

•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •

COMPANY
REQUEST HELP
CONTACT US
SITEMAP
REPORT A BUG
UPDATES
LEGAL
TERMS OF SERVICE
PRIVACY POLICY
DMCA POLICY
REAL VAMPIRES LOVE VAMPIRE RAVE
© 2004 - 2026 Vampire Rave. 
All Rights Reserved.
Page generated in 0.0554 seconds.
X
Username:

Password:
I agree to Vampire Rave's Privacy Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's Terms of Service.
I agree to Vampire Rave's DMCA Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's use of Cookies.
•  SIGN UP •  GET PASSWORD •  GET USERNAME  •
X