.
VR
Looking For Friends Interested In Creative Literary Expression
Love Me Please
•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •



Lolita
Lolita
Sycophant (6)
Posts: 346
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 15 years.
07:25:44 Aug 09 2009
Read 529 times

I am looking for friends who are interested in creative literary expression in all of its forms. I would like to be able to add peoples journals to my favourites who write personal literature on a regular basis. I am also looking for friends who would like to read my poetry and prose.

FEEL FREE TO ADD MY JOURNAL

I love hearing what people think of my writing and would love friends who leave comments with substance.


Lolita

Edit: re-closed as RIP. No thread is to be closed as RIA anymore. ~ billy




•  REPLY  •


Cadeau
Cadeau

No Longer Registered
03:57:34 Aug 10 2009
Read 510 times

Your Journal is real good. Consider yourself added



•  REPLY  •



• • • • THIS THREAD IS CLOSED • • • •
•  Closed by BillytheJust on Aug 10 2009  •

•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •

COMPANY
REQUEST HELP
CONTACT US
SITEMAP
REPORT A BUG
UPDATES
LEGAL
TERMS OF SERVICE
PRIVACY POLICY
DMCA POLICY
REAL VAMPIRES LOVE VAMPIRE RAVE
© 2004 - 2026 Vampire Rave. 
All Rights Reserved.
Page generated in 0.1165 seconds.
X
Username:

Password:
I agree to Vampire Rave's Privacy Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's Terms of Service.
I agree to Vampire Rave's DMCA Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's use of Cookies.
•  SIGN UP •  GET PASSWORD •  GET USERNAME  •
X