My friend "vampyremist325" is facing the friend penalty. Please help us out by adding her, rating her, whatever you feel like doing! She and I wll return the favor as a thank you. Any help is greatly appreciated!
Airwitch, I've already added and rated you but as requested, I just added and rated your friend :)
Feel free to return the favor ;)
Thanks!
Trikki - Thanks a ton, I got ya already too! But ill re rate you another 10 lol.
All members to add so far have been added and rated by both of us (=
Thanks for the help guys!
Any other takers? She is a really sweet person and is looking to meet some new friends in addition to helping with the penalty!
Your both rated and added. Great pros. Always room for more friends.
I have added you please do so in kind by befriending and journal adding thank you
have added you and your friend need all the friends i can get to . you both have a great day.
Ok dear i have rated and added to friendslist.blessed be.
Thank you all kindly requests have been fulfilled have a great day and blessed be!