.
VR
Bitches need buds too!
Love Me Please
•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •



TheBitch
TheBitch
Grave Robber (22)
Posts: 2
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Limbus Patrum (Coven) is a member of an Alliance

Member of Limbus Patrum (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
06:08:31 Aug 16 2009
Read 632 times

Hey, I would just like to have more people try and approach me...I don't bite...much.
And my journal, though not bursting at the seems, would like to have more comments!
I would like to point out that just because I am a bitch does not mean I am not sociable. And I am not an insufferable bitch, just a normal one! Whatever normal is!
Come take a peek, bite, or chat. I would really appreciate it!




•  REPLY  •


RAGMAN
RAGMAN

No Longer Registered
10:17:34 Aug 16 2009
Read 622 times

Rated and added you.....



•  REPLY  •


FALSExCURE
FALSExCURE
Royal Sire (719)
Posts: 2,396
Honor: 16,946
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Midnight Symphony (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
21:00:24 Aug 16 2009
Read 604 times

rated added & favorited



•  REPLY  •


Ciardha
Ciardha
Premiere Sire (129)
Posts: 2,070
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
16:11:06 Aug 17 2009
Read 594 times

Yes they do i added and rated you



•  REPLY  •


LadyDarkRayne
LadyDarkRayne
Noble Sire (167)
Posts: 2,211
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 19 years.
17:12:08 Aug 17 2009
Read 590 times

Ya has been added and I rated ya as well =P



•  REPLY  •


BarefootMisfit
BarefootMisfit
High Sire (155)
Posts: 5,287
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
18:21:34 Aug 17 2009
Read 586 times

I rated you hon, it was great!.



•  REPLY  •


VAMPIREBLONDEE
VAMPIREBLONDEE
Arch Sire (195)
Posts: 1,616
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
19:45:30 Aug 17 2009
Read 583 times

Rated and added. Please feel free to do the same :)



•  REPLY  •


Zilaheteb
Zilaheteb
Premiere Sire (121)
Posts: 111
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
13:03:11 Aug 18 2009
Read 572 times

Rated and added you and your journal : )



•  REPLY  •


Trikki
Trikki

No Longer Registered
13:52:14 Aug 18 2009
Read 567 times

rated and added as well :)



•  REPLY  •


littleflames
littleflames
Great Sire (118)
Posts: 5,024
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 15 years.
05:53:05 Aug 19 2009
Read 562 times

already rated you , and just now added you as friend



•  REPLY  •


xMagatsuhix
xMagatsuhix
Pain Giver (55)
Posts: 0
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Legion (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 16 years.
06:17:39 Aug 24 2009
Read 553 times

I have added you and rated you!



•  REPLY  •


Majique
Majique

No Longer Registered
09:04:31 Aug 24 2009
Read 546 times

I added, I rated, I stole your cookie!

Can you add me in return, pretty please :D I will give you your cookie back :P



•  REPLY  •


Unborn
Unborn

No Longer Registered
16:39:52 Aug 24 2009
Read 539 times

I have rated and added you



•  REPLY  •


AMurderOfSin
AMurderOfSin
Venerable Sire (133)
Posts: 2,158
Honor: 21
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
03:13:41 Sep 20 2009
Read 526 times

Added.. rated.. and added journal..



•  REPLY  •


JuStGeNe
JuStGeNe
Vexer (13)
Posts: 5
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
05:22:54 Sep 20 2009
Read 523 times

You have been added and rated and Bitten, I look forward to getting to know you =)



•  REPLY  •


HellCat666
HellCat666

No Longer Registered
14:12:21 Sep 20 2009
Read 516 times

added and rated you.



•  REPLY  •


vipersangel2
vipersangel2
Archfiend (57)
Posts: 144
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Limbus Patrum (Coven) is a member of an Alliance

Member of Limbus Patrum (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
17:41:49 Sep 20 2009
Read 513 times

added , rated a 10 and journaled



•  REPLY  •


xxxPassionxxx
xxxPassionxxx

No Longer Registered
00:13:30 Oct 18 2009
Read 499 times

I added you and your journal and rated you, please return the favor.



•  REPLY  •


Serenity
Serenity
Premiere Sire (127)
Posts: 285
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
00:17:11 Oct 18 2009
Read 496 times

added and rated please feel free to do the same ^^



•  REPLY  •


00:37:14 Oct 18 2009
Read 494 times

Rated, added and journaled.



•  REPLY  •


brendabailey
brendabailey
Antagonist (37)
Posts: 1
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The Coven of Purgatory
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
01:19:57 Oct 18 2009
Read 492 times

with a name like thebitch, how can i not rate u?? I'll rate u and add u, dear! lol



•  REPLY  •


vHellsGuardianv
vHellsGuardianv
Arch Sire (199)
Posts: 2,509
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The House of Nocturnal Retribution
Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
20:30:26 Nov 12 2009
Read 467 times

With a name like that, how could I not? Adding and rating ya now.



•  REPLY  •



• • • • THIS THREAD IS CLOSED • • • •
•  Closed by TheRat on Oct 22 2010  •

•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •

COMPANY
REQUEST HELP
CONTACT US
SITEMAP
REPORT A BUG
UPDATES
LEGAL
TERMS OF SERVICE
PRIVACY POLICY
DMCA POLICY
REAL VAMPIRES LOVE VAMPIRE RAVE
© 2004 - 2026 Vampire Rave. 
All Rights Reserved.
Page generated in 0.2468 seconds.
X
Username:

Password:
I agree to Vampire Rave's Privacy Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's Terms of Service.
I agree to Vampire Rave's DMCA Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's use of Cookies.
•  SIGN UP •  GET PASSWORD •  GET USERNAME  •
X