.
VR
help
Love Me Please
•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •



werwolf666
werwolf666
Archfiend (57)
Posts: 7
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Legion (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
17:18:22 Aug 16 2009
Read 429 times

i need ppl to talk to




•  REPLY  •


Cartomancer
Cartomancer
Arch Sire (194)
Posts: 1,252
Honor: 32,296
[ Give / Take ]
Cartomancer is the Hand of the Prince.
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
17:51:21 Aug 16 2009
Read 417 times

Try fixing your profile and journal to get unsuspended... then maybe people will be able to view your space here and finding people won't be that hard.



•  REPLY  •



• • • • THIS THREAD IS CLOSED • • • •
•  Closed by TheRat on Oct 01 2010  •

•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •

COMPANY
REQUEST HELP
CONTACT US
SITEMAP
REPORT A BUG
UPDATES
LEGAL
TERMS OF SERVICE
PRIVACY POLICY
DMCA POLICY
REAL VAMPIRES LOVE VAMPIRE RAVE
© 2004 - 2026 Vampire Rave. 
All Rights Reserved.
Page generated in 0.0643 seconds.
X
Username:

Password:
I agree to Vampire Rave's Privacy Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's Terms of Service.
I agree to Vampire Rave's DMCA Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's use of Cookies.
•  SIGN UP •  GET PASSWORD •  GET USERNAME  •
X