.
VR
Rate My Profile please *puppy eyes*
Love Me Please
•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •



SweetlyDecadent
SweetlyDecadent

No Longer Registered
17:00:56 Aug 17 2009
Read 523 times

Hey there people,
I could really do with some rates, if You do rate My Pro then I will be sure to return the favour to you. :)

so pretty please with sugar on top PLEASE rate my Profile. *puppy eyes*


Love SweetlyDecadent xxx




•  REPLY  •


LadyDarkRayne
LadyDarkRayne
Noble Sire (167)
Posts: 2,211
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 19 years.
17:04:14 Aug 17 2009
Read 521 times

Sure gladly I will rate and add ya .... Have a blessed day.



•  REPLY  •


SweetlyDecadent
SweetlyDecadent

No Longer Registered
18:16:45 Aug 17 2009
Read 516 times

thank you sweetie. :)



•  REPLY  •


LINOGE
LINOGE
Sire (103)
Posts: 855
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 16 years.
18:49:12 Aug 17 2009
Read 512 times

added you and rated you across the board



•  REPLY  •


SweetlyDecadent
SweetlyDecadent

No Longer Registered
19:04:38 Aug 17 2009
Read 510 times

thank you sweet pea, I shall do the same for you now. :)



•  REPLY  •


Guardian
Guardian

No Longer Registered
19:27:33 Aug 17 2009
Read 507 times

Paid a visit-lovely profile and beautiful portfolio.

Guardian



•  REPLY  •


SweetlyDecadent
SweetlyDecadent

No Longer Registered
19:38:49 Aug 17 2009
Read 505 times

Thank you! I'll return the favour now. :)



•  REPLY  •


cadrewolf
cadrewolf
Premiere Sire (127)
Posts: 2,658
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 19 years.
19:46:49 Aug 17 2009
Read 502 times

great profile



•  REPLY  •


SweetlyDecadent
SweetlyDecadent

No Longer Registered
19:53:35 Aug 17 2009
Read 499 times

Thank You, I loved your pro. :)



•  REPLY  •


Trikki
Trikki

No Longer Registered
16:11:39 Aug 18 2009
Read 485 times

rated and added :)



•  REPLY  •


Nightgame
Nightgame
Superior Sire (144)
Posts: 1,018
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
The House of Umbrae Octo is a member of an Alliance

Member of The House of Umbrae Octo
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
18:03:47 Aug 18 2009
Read 483 times

Snuck around the guard puppy and checked it out, rated and added :)



•  REPLY  •


WhiteZombie
WhiteZombie
Sire (108)
Posts: 2,677
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
23:11:35 Aug 18 2009
Read 480 times

Re-rated you



•  REPLY  •


Unborn
Unborn

No Longer Registered
23:23:34 Aug 18 2009
Read 478 times

rated you



•  REPLY  •


Samael
Samael

No Longer Registered
23:37:09 Aug 18 2009
Read 475 times

I re-rated your profile and portfolio. I also added you and your journal.



•  REPLY  •


SweetlyDecadent
SweetlyDecadent

No Longer Registered
23:44:00 Aug 18 2009
Read 472 times

thank you everyone I shall return the favour right now. :)



•  REPLY  •


SweetlyDecadent
SweetlyDecadent

No Longer Registered
23:51:32 Aug 18 2009
Read 467 times

this post has served it's purpose and thank you everyone who help many cookies for you. :)



•  REPLY  •



• • • • THIS THREAD IS CLOSED • • • •
•  Closed by SweetlyDecadent on Aug 18 2009  •

•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •

COMPANY
REQUEST HELP
CONTACT US
SITEMAP
REPORT A BUG
UPDATES
LEGAL
TERMS OF SERVICE
PRIVACY POLICY
DMCA POLICY
REAL VAMPIRES LOVE VAMPIRE RAVE
© 2004 - 2026 Vampire Rave. 
All Rights Reserved.
Page generated in 0.1778 seconds.
X
Username:

Password:
I agree to Vampire Rave's Privacy Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's Terms of Service.
I agree to Vampire Rave's DMCA Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's use of Cookies.
•  SIGN UP •  GET PASSWORD •  GET USERNAME  •
X