.
VR
Project Playlist Important Notice
Love Me Please
•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •



Languor
Languor
Sire (103)
Posts: 2,108
Honor: 8
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The House of Caomhnõir-an-Eolas
Vampire Rave member for 13 years.
15:04:56 Aug 22 2009
Read 478 times

For the Premium Members that use Project Playlist as their music player.


Please note that it is no longer streaming music to other countries outside the United States. For those living within the United States you will be able to host and listen to playlists. Those living outside the United States, will not be able to host or listen to any playlist due to copyright laws. It is a bit of a step backwards and i suggest to those living in countries outside the United States to look for another player if they want music on there profiles.



•  REPLY  •



• • • • THIS THREAD IS CLOSED • • • •
•  Closed by BleedingMassacre on Aug 23 2009  •

•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •

COMPANY
REQUEST HELP
CONTACT US
SITEMAP
REPORT A BUG
UPDATES
LEGAL
TERMS OF SERVICE
PRIVACY POLICY
DMCA POLICY
REAL VAMPIRES LOVE VAMPIRE RAVE
© 2004 - 2026 Vampire Rave. 
All Rights Reserved.
Page generated in 0.0522 seconds.
X
Username:

Password:
I agree to Vampire Rave's Privacy Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's Terms of Service.
I agree to Vampire Rave's DMCA Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's use of Cookies.
•  SIGN UP •  GET PASSWORD •  GET USERNAME  •
X