.
VR
In Search Of A Home
Love Me Please
•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •



Gothlaz
Gothlaz
Revenant (41)
Posts: 29
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Limbus Patrum (Coven) is a member of an Alliance

Member of Limbus Patrum (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
01:48:35 Aug 23 2009
Read 524 times

Ok, so i get a text from the landlord to call her that we need to talk. So I call her and it goes to voice mail. I text her to let her know I called and if she would call me as I was driving and couldn't text.
Ok, I get a text 10 minutes later saying:
"I wish you were here to tlak in person but since you are not i am writing you to let you know that i am going to give you a 30 day notice from Manly. I appologize but I think it is for the best. I have paperwork for you at the house. I would have mailed it but since my last text to you, I didn't know where to send it. When you get back we can talk and figure out how you will finish off your last days... thx Ginger"

Oh Shit! I have $5.00 in my pocket and i am fighting with De Anza about my financial aid. Where am I going to live?

Any one in the San Jose area have any ideas? I am on Craigslist searching but I don't know if I can find a place in under 30 days for $300 a month


Bones edit: This is better suited as a journal entry.




•  REPLY  •



• • • • THIS THREAD IS CLOSED • • • •
•  Closed by Bones on Aug 23 2009  •

•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •

COMPANY
REQUEST HELP
CONTACT US
SITEMAP
REPORT A BUG
UPDATES
LEGAL
TERMS OF SERVICE
PRIVACY POLICY
DMCA POLICY
REAL VAMPIRES LOVE VAMPIRE RAVE
© 2004 - 2026 Vampire Rave. 
All Rights Reserved.
Page generated in 0.0574 seconds.
X
Username:

Password:
I agree to Vampire Rave's Privacy Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's Terms of Service.
I agree to Vampire Rave's DMCA Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's use of Cookies.
•  SIGN UP •  GET PASSWORD •  GET USERNAME  •
X