.
VR
My Journal
Love Me Please
•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •



SkieShauphen
SkieShauphen
Changeling (71)
Posts: 12
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of CryptKeeper (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
22:25:51 Aug 27 2009
Read 420 times

Calling all VR members. Please view my personal entries in my journal IF you feel like saving some lives today. If political issues bother you then stay away but I still ask that you read it and follow the link.




•  REPLY  •


Bones
Bones
Royal Sire (207)
Posts: 2,162
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
The House of Lunazure is a member of an Alliance

Member of The House of Lunazure
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
00:28:05 Aug 28 2009
Read 417 times

You already have a journal view request in the profile/portfolio view request thread. This is better posted there. Thank you.



•  REPLY  •



• • • • THIS THREAD IS CLOSED • • • •
•  Closed by Bones on Aug 28 2009  •

•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •

COMPANY
REQUEST HELP
CONTACT US
SITEMAP
REPORT A BUG
UPDATES
LEGAL
TERMS OF SERVICE
PRIVACY POLICY
DMCA POLICY
REAL VAMPIRES LOVE VAMPIRE RAVE
© 2004 - 2026 Vampire Rave. 
All Rights Reserved.
Page generated in 0.1105 seconds.
X
Username:

Password:
I agree to Vampire Rave's Privacy Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's Terms of Service.
I agree to Vampire Rave's DMCA Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's use of Cookies.
•  SIGN UP •  GET PASSWORD •  GET USERNAME  •
X