.
VR
I Seek Fellow Witches
Love Me Please
•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •



DJJarak
DJJarak

No Longer Registered
16:50:03 Sep 01 2009
Read 521 times

My sister and I have been witches since we were very young. We inherited certain skills from our father which introduced us to wicca and the world of the supernatural. I have done a few spells in my life, but try to keep it to a minimal. I had one that went bad once. I have the ability to sence spiritual activity and tell whether it is good, neutral, or dark. My sister is an empath. I would like to know how many more of us there are out there. Please, only the real thing. This is not a role playing game.




•  REPLY  •


NajiAinila
NajiAinila
Specter (43)
Posts: 73
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Limbus Patrum (Coven) is a member of an Alliance

Member of Limbus Patrum (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
19:17:13 Sep 01 2009
Read 516 times

You are not alone.



•  REPLY  •


DJJarak
DJJarak

No Longer Registered
02:40:21 Sep 02 2009
Read 508 times

I am glad.



•  REPLY  •


aerobella
aerobella

No Longer Registered
18:03:42 Sep 02 2009
Read 500 times

I am a witch too .Blessed be.



•  REPLY  •


thebatt
thebatt
Superior Sire (145)
Posts: 1,199
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 21 years.
18:08:53 Sep 02 2009
Read 497 times

there is a lot of wiccans and pagans on this site.



•  REPLY  •


Liliancat
Liliancat
Viscount Sire (189)
Posts: 29,354
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 19 years.
12:22:03 Sep 10 2009
Read 489 times

Thats true. A good friend of me in here is a witch



•  REPLY  •


BarefootMisfit
BarefootMisfit
High Sire (155)
Posts: 5,287
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
16:34:51 Sep 10 2009
Read 487 times

yes there are a lot of pagans ans so called witches here but there are also a lot of wannabe,s on here you must be very careful . Blessed Be and good luck on your search.



•  REPLY  •


mysticwinds
mysticwinds

No Longer Registered
23:41:59 Sep 10 2009
Read 479 times

I have been a Wiccan for a little over 10 years.

I agree with the above person....there are those who like to be called Wiccan. Not only on here but I have meant a few off of the net.

I was blessed that a teacher came to me a little over 10 years ago. She was in her 60's and had been a Wiccan much of her years. She taught me until she passed on.
Since then I have been initated into a coven and they are my second family.



•  REPLY  •


Siguna
Siguna
Nihilist (19)
Posts: 0
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
04:05:06 Sep 11 2009
Read 477 times

Well I like to believe myself to be a wiccan. I've only just began to study about it a few years ago. In my area there is not very many wiccans so i can not learn much from others. Though i have only heard about the wiccan religion in the past five years I have always believe their practices. And I have had since I was little a gift too. I am an empath as well but I don't believe I'm as good as most out there. It's only a subtle gift. If there is any teacher's out there willing I would like to become their student in the teachings. I only know what i've read that is all.



•  REPLY  •


PosionedFate
PosionedFate

No Longer Registered
05:42:12 Sep 11 2009
Read 475 times

I have been raised into Wicca. I enjoy it and practice it often, here lately though I have been in a downfall and am currently struggeling to get out of it. So DJ as I've told you before, you are not alone...Blessed Be Brother.



•  REPLY  •


xXRavenWraithXx
xXRavenWraithXx

No Longer Registered
05:55:44 Sep 11 2009
Read 473 times

you are not alone.....Blessed Be...



•  REPLY  •


Artume
Artume
Enchanter (80)
Posts: 1,943
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The Coven of Purgatory
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
07:06:28 Sep 11 2009
Read 471 times

Wiches are not Wiccans... By definition, in what way do you seek fellow "witches" and please, do not mix the stereotypes.



•  REPLY  •



• • • • THIS THREAD IS CLOSED • • • •
•  Closed by TheRat on Oct 01 2010  •

•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •

COMPANY
REQUEST HELP
CONTACT US
SITEMAP
REPORT A BUG
UPDATES
LEGAL
TERMS OF SERVICE
PRIVACY POLICY
DMCA POLICY
REAL VAMPIRES LOVE VAMPIRE RAVE
© 2004 - 2026 Vampire Rave. 
All Rights Reserved.
Page generated in 0.1582 seconds.
X
Username:

Password:
I agree to Vampire Rave's Privacy Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's Terms of Service.
I agree to Vampire Rave's DMCA Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's use of Cookies.
•  SIGN UP •  GET PASSWORD •  GET USERNAME  •
X