.
VR
Engaged, I say Engaged.
Love Me Please
•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •



trepidation
trepidation
Venerable Sire (130)
Posts: 2,177
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The Coven of Pirates
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
18:20:41 Sep 02 2009
Read 445 times




Conrats to TLDG, for getting Engaged. Hope it works out and you spend many happy years together. :)

Engagement Graphics



•  REPLY  •



• • • • THIS THREAD IS CLOSED • • • •
•  Closed by trepidation on Sep 02 2009  •

•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •

COMPANY
REQUEST HELP
CONTACT US
SITEMAP
REPORT A BUG
UPDATES
LEGAL
TERMS OF SERVICE
PRIVACY POLICY
DMCA POLICY
REAL VAMPIRES LOVE VAMPIRE RAVE
© 2004 - 2026 Vampire Rave. 
All Rights Reserved.
Page generated in 0.0955 seconds.
X
Username:

Password:
I agree to Vampire Rave's Privacy Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's Terms of Service.
I agree to Vampire Rave's DMCA Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's use of Cookies.
•  SIGN UP •  GET PASSWORD •  GET USERNAME  •
X