.
VR
Photography suggestions?
Love Me Please
•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •



DeathsEmbrace
DeathsEmbrace
Great Sire (114)
Posts: 269
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 21 years.
23:33:54 Sep 08 2009
Read 497 times

Well, not to advertise profile in this one, I'm doing photography again now, have a couple models as well, as seen in some pics.

But I am also having issues thinking of certain I suppose "scenes" or location ideas.

So any suggestions would be VERY much appreciated. Hell, even makeup effect ideas or designs!

Ir is general the goth, vampyric, morbid set photography and art that I am trying to do. So if you have any ideas along these lines, please let me know lol. Two heads are better than one, yea, but I think a site full of heads well.... Maybe I won't be having lack of ideas and influence now lol!




•  REPLY  •



• • • • THIS THREAD IS CLOSED • • • •
•  Closed by TheRat on Oct 01 2010  •

•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •

COMPANY
REQUEST HELP
CONTACT US
SITEMAP
REPORT A BUG
UPDATES
LEGAL
TERMS OF SERVICE
PRIVACY POLICY
DMCA POLICY
REAL VAMPIRES LOVE VAMPIRE RAVE
© 2004 - 2026 Vampire Rave. 
All Rights Reserved.
Page generated in 0.0486 seconds.
X
Username:

Password:
I agree to Vampire Rave's Privacy Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's Terms of Service.
I agree to Vampire Rave's DMCA Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's use of Cookies.
•  SIGN UP •  GET PASSWORD •  GET USERNAME  •
X