.
VR
Rate and Add Please :)
Love Me Please
•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •



MisfitMorbidxChaos
MisfitMorbidxChaos
Noble Sire (167)
Posts: 2,607
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
16:09:37 Sep 09 2009
Read 480 times

I've re-done my profile, feel free to visit and rate. And add me to your friends/favorite journal if you wish :)




•  REPLY  •


Liliancat
Liliancat
Viscount Sire (189)
Posts: 29,354
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 19 years.
17:40:06 Sep 09 2009
Read 476 times

I have rate and add you hun



•  REPLY  •


mysticwinds
mysticwinds

No Longer Registered
18:34:03 Sep 09 2009
Read 474 times

Rated and added you.



•  REPLY  •


MisfitMorbidxChaos
MisfitMorbidxChaos
Noble Sire (167)
Posts: 2,607
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
18:55:42 Sep 09 2009
Read 472 times

thank you, i will do the same :)

still looking for more friends, rates...etc.



•  REPLY  •


MisfitMorbidxChaos
MisfitMorbidxChaos
Noble Sire (167)
Posts: 2,607
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
20:11:28 Sep 09 2009
Read 467 times

thank you, added and rated you too



•  REPLY  •


Samael
Samael

No Longer Registered
22:56:24 Sep 09 2009
Read 461 times

Re-rated all and added you and your journal.



•  REPLY  •


MisfitMorbidxChaos
MisfitMorbidxChaos
Noble Sire (167)
Posts: 2,607
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
13:36:32 Sep 10 2009
Read 453 times

thank you, i've added you too



•  REPLY  •


MisfitMorbidxChaos
MisfitMorbidxChaos
Noble Sire (167)
Posts: 2,607
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
00:49:25 Sep 11 2009
Read 445 times

thank you both, i have also rated and added :)



•  REPLY  •


ManzanaOscura
ManzanaOscura

No Longer Registered
00:56:24 Sep 11 2009
Read 442 times

I have rated and added you!



•  REPLY  •


gealachlass
gealachlass
Destroyer (89)
Posts: 1,696
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The Coven of Purgatory
Vampire Rave member for 19 years.
04:38:10 Sep 11 2009
Read 434 times

Hi- your rated & added. (ps. I do not poop on the floor now since I'm a big girl)



•  REPLY  •


xXRavenWraithXx
xXRavenWraithXx

No Longer Registered
06:01:26 Sep 11 2009
Read 432 times

you have been rated and added....i like your attitude....



•  REPLY  •


MisfitMorbidxChaos
MisfitMorbidxChaos
Noble Sire (167)
Posts: 2,607
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
18:10:01 Sep 11 2009
Read 429 times

thanks to all who've rated and added me, i will be visiting everyone shortly to do the same

and gealachlass that's really good to know :P hahahaha



•  REPLY  •



• • • • THIS THREAD IS CLOSED • • • •
•  Closed by xMISFITx on Sep 16 2009  •

•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •

COMPANY
REQUEST HELP
CONTACT US
SITEMAP
REPORT A BUG
UPDATES
LEGAL
TERMS OF SERVICE
PRIVACY POLICY
DMCA POLICY
REAL VAMPIRES LOVE VAMPIRE RAVE
© 2004 - 2026 Vampire Rave. 
All Rights Reserved.
Page generated in 0.1478 seconds.
X
Username:

Password:
I agree to Vampire Rave's Privacy Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's Terms of Service.
I agree to Vampire Rave's DMCA Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's use of Cookies.
•  SIGN UP •  GET PASSWORD •  GET USERNAME  •
X