.
VR
PROFILE UPDATE
Love Me Please
•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •



NoctusAngelusProcella
NoctusAngelusProcella
Premiere Sire (123)
Posts: 2,753
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
The House of Umbrae Octo is a member of an Alliance

Member of The House of Umbrae Octo
Vampire Rave member for 19 years.
15:52:24 Sep 28 2009
Read 423 times

I have recently updated my profile. I am looking for rates,comments and friends. when you rate me, please add me to both your friends and journal list also please leave a short comment in my journal, I write poetry and would like feedback on my work. I will return the favor. thanks




•  REPLY  •


Bones
Bones
Royal Sire (207)
Posts: 2,162
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
The House of Lunazure is a member of an Alliance

Member of The House of Lunazure
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
21:34:55 Sep 28 2009
Read 416 times

This is better posted in your other thread, Need more friends please.



•  REPLY  •



• • • • THIS THREAD IS CLOSED • • • •
•  Closed by Bones on Sep 28 2009  •

•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •

COMPANY
REQUEST HELP
CONTACT US
SITEMAP
REPORT A BUG
UPDATES
LEGAL
TERMS OF SERVICE
PRIVACY POLICY
DMCA POLICY
REAL VAMPIRES LOVE VAMPIRE RAVE
© 2004 - 2026 Vampire Rave. 
All Rights Reserved.
Page generated in 0.0643 seconds.
X
Username:

Password:
I agree to Vampire Rave's Privacy Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's Terms of Service.
I agree to Vampire Rave's DMCA Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's use of Cookies.
•  SIGN UP •  GET PASSWORD •  GET USERNAME  •
X