Thank you...
it's been an long interesting ride....
I wonder what the next 5 years has in store....
:)
Better stay around for another five. ;) Can't wuss out half-way through!
Way to go!
Thanks...
I'm still finding hard to believe it's been 5 years....
:)
Congratulations on your first five years on VR may you have many more.
Congrats..oh and btw I listened to the music...sounds really good :)
Hawk, how time flys when we're haveing fun. :) or in this case, too scared to turn off the pc :P might miss something ya know :D
or maybe I've been hear this long because I have nothing better to do!
LOL
i'll vote on nothing better to do... but admit it.... you like it here lol
Nope.... I stopped doing that when it's color went from clear to Yellow.
:P
LOL
It is late yet congrats my friend on the 5 year mark .. :)
|
TheFireWithin Premiere Sire (124) Posts: 2,110 Honor: 75 [ Give / Take ] |