.
VR
My Work On You Tube
Love Me Please
•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •



MsSanguinarius
MsSanguinarius
Superior Sire (147)
Posts: 31,428
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
The House of Lunazure is a member of an Alliance

Member of The House of Lunazure
Vampire Rave member for 21 years.
01:23:43 Oct 06 2009
Read 757 times

I create videos for You Tube for songs I like. If you wanna check them out you can see some of my work below & comment as you wish.

Also you can search for my profile on You Tube under the username: orgyfanx (the username references the band named Orgy) or you can click on this link: My You Tube Channel and that will lead you to my channel on You Tube which hosts all my videos. If you have an account on You Tube or a gmail account, you can login to vote, subscribe to my channel and comment on my videos. If you wanna email me on You Tube, you just have to first ask to add me as friend on there.



•  REPLY  •


MsSanguinarius
MsSanguinarius
Superior Sire (147)
Posts: 31,428
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
The House of Lunazure is a member of an Alliance

Member of The House of Lunazure
Vampire Rave member for 21 years.
01:24:15 Oct 06 2009
Read 756 times


A video I created for The Patient (With Eon Blue Apocalypse intro) by: Tool, off of the album Lateralus, set to scenes I selected & put together from Pandorum.
Lyrics to the above song are posted under October song lyrics in my journal.


•  REPLY  •


MsSanguinarius
MsSanguinarius
Superior Sire (147)
Posts: 31,428
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
The House of Lunazure is a member of an Alliance

Member of The House of Lunazure
Vampire Rave member for 21 years.
01:25:24 Oct 06 2009
Read 754 times


A video I created for Hard to See by: Fiver Finger Death Punch off the album: War Is the Answer, set to scenes I selected & put together from Saw II.


A video I created for A New Game by: Mudvayne off the album: The New Game, set to scenes I selected & put together from Saw III.

Lyrics to the above songs are posted under October song lyrics in my journal.


•  REPLY  •


MsSanguinarius
MsSanguinarius
Superior Sire (147)
Posts: 31,428
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
The House of Lunazure is a member of an Alliance

Member of The House of Lunazure
Vampire Rave member for 21 years.
02:47:39 Oct 13 2009
Read 742 times



A video I created for Roswell's Spell by: Chevelle off the album: Sci-Fi Crimes set to scenes I selected and put together from Quarantine.

Lyrics to the above song are posted under October song lyrics in my journal.


•  REPLY  •


MsSanguinarius
MsSanguinarius
Superior Sire (147)
Posts: 31,428
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
The House of Lunazure is a member of an Alliance

Member of The House of Lunazure
Vampire Rave member for 21 years.
05:01:16 Oct 24 2009
Read 736 times


A video I created for My Demise by: Shadows Fall off the album: Retribution, set to scenes I selected & put together from Hostel.

Lyrics to the above song are posted under October song lyrics in my journal.


•  REPLY  •


MsSanguinarius
MsSanguinarius
Superior Sire (147)
Posts: 31,428
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
The House of Lunazure is a member of an Alliance

Member of The House of Lunazure
Vampire Rave member for 21 years.
09:21:31 Nov 04 2009
Read 725 times



A video I created for Between Two Worlds by: Hammerfall off the album: No Sacrifice, No Victory set to scenes I selected & put together from Surrogates. Lyrics don't start till 1:34 into the song, just FYI.

Lyrics to the above song are posted under November song lyrics in my journal.


•  REPLY  •


MsSanguinarius
MsSanguinarius
Superior Sire (147)
Posts: 31,428
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
The House of Lunazure is a member of an Alliance

Member of The House of Lunazure
Vampire Rave member for 21 years.
07:25:45 Nov 07 2009
Read 719 times


A video I created for The Ministry of Lost Souls by: Dream Theater off the album: Systematic Chaos, set to scenes I selected & put together from Brokeback Mountain. The song has been formatted in parts do to it's length. In Memory of Heath Ledger.

Lyrics to the above song are posted under November song lyrics in my journal.


•  REPLY  •


VAMPIREBLONDEE
VAMPIREBLONDEE
Arch Sire (195)
Posts: 1,616
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
23:45:33 Nov 07 2009
Read 716 times

Very awesome !



•  REPLY  •


MsSanguinarius
MsSanguinarius
Superior Sire (147)
Posts: 31,428
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
The House of Lunazure is a member of an Alliance

Member of The House of Lunazure
Vampire Rave member for 21 years.
07:44:28 Nov 08 2009
Read 714 times

Thank you :O)



A video I created for Insatiable by: Atreyu off the album: Congregation Of The Damned, set to scenes I selected & put together from Cirque Du Freak: The Vampire's Assistant.

Lyrics to the above song are posted under November song lyrics in this journal.



•  REPLY  •


ForbiddenTemptation
ForbiddenTemptation
Venerable Sire (134)
Posts: 2,002
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The House of Nocturnal Retribution
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
04:01:48 Nov 14 2009
Read 709 times

Good work



•  REPLY  •


MsSanguinarius
MsSanguinarius
Superior Sire (147)
Posts: 31,428
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
The House of Lunazure is a member of an Alliance

Member of The House of Lunazure
Vampire Rave member for 21 years.
06:17:09 Nov 27 2009
Read 700 times


A video I created for Good Fight by Creed of the album: Full Circle, set to scenes I selected & put together from Star Trek 2009.


A video I created for Alias by In Flames off the album: A Sense of Purpose, set to scenes I selected & put together from The Mist.


A video I created for Ghost Land by Bella Morte off the album: Bleed the Grey Skies Black, set to scenes I selected & put together from Paranormal Activity.

Lyrics to all of the above songs can be found under November song lyrics in my Journal


•  REPLY  •


MsSanguinarius
MsSanguinarius
Superior Sire (147)
Posts: 31,428
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
The House of Lunazure is a member of an Alliance

Member of The House of Lunazure
Vampire Rave member for 21 years.
06:19:46 Nov 27 2009
Read 699 times


A video I created for The Package by A Perfect Circle, off the album: Thirteenth Step, set to scenes I selected & put together from The Box.


A video I created for Sulfur by Slipknot from the album: All Hope Is Gone, set to scenes I selected & put together from Saw VI.


A video I created for Isolation Years by Opeth, off of their album: Ghost Reveries, set to scenes I selected & put together from The Fourth Kind.

Lyrics to all of the above songs can be found under November song lyrics in my Journal


•  REPLY  •


MsSanguinarius
MsSanguinarius
Superior Sire (147)
Posts: 31,428
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
The House of Lunazure is a member of an Alliance

Member of The House of Lunazure
Vampire Rave member for 21 years.
06:20:50 Nov 27 2009
Read 698 times


A video I created for The Funeral Portrait by Opeth off the album: Blackwater Park set to scenes I selected & put together from Saw I through Saw VI, all 6 Saw movies.


A video I created for S.O.S.(Anything But Love) by: Apocalyptica, from the album: Worlds Collide, Feat. Cristina Scabbia of Lacuna Coil on vocals, set to scenes I selected & put together from New Moon.

Lyrics to all of the above songs can be found under November song lyrics in my Journal


•  REPLY  •


MsSanguinarius
MsSanguinarius
Superior Sire (147)
Posts: 31,428
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
The House of Lunazure is a member of an Alliance

Member of The House of Lunazure
Vampire Rave member for 21 years.
09:54:16 Nov 28 2009
Read 696 times


A video I created for Night of the Hunter (Flood Remix) by: 30 Seconds to Mars off of their new album: This Is War (itunes Bonus tracks edition), set to scenes I selected & put together from the Crow. In memory of Brandon Lee.

lyrics to the above song can be found under November song lyrics in my journal


•  REPLY  •


MsSanguinarius
MsSanguinarius
Superior Sire (147)
Posts: 31,428
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
The House of Lunazure is a member of an Alliance

Member of The House of Lunazure
Vampire Rave member for 21 years.
19:06:58 Nov 28 2009
Read 694 times

Reposting the above vid, to correct some information on it.



A video I created for Night of the Hunter (Static Revenger Rock Redux Remix) by 30 Seconds to Mars off of the: Kings And Queens (UK limited edition 2-track 7" vinyl single), set to scenes I selected & put together from The Crow. This is a remix of a song off of their new album: This Is War. In memory of Brandon Lee.

Lyrics to the above song can be found under November song lyrics in my journal



•  REPLY  •


rockingXrobin
rockingXrobin
Elemental (77)
Posts: 199
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Legion (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
20:30:37 Nov 28 2009
Read 690 times

very nice



•  REPLY  •


SexyGangstaBabe
SexyGangstaBabe

No Longer Registered
02:33:53 Nov 29 2009
Read 685 times

they are great



•  REPLY  •


MsSanguinarius
MsSanguinarius
Superior Sire (147)
Posts: 31,428
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
The House of Lunazure is a member of an Alliance

Member of The House of Lunazure
Vampire Rave member for 21 years.
22:54:34 Nov 30 2009
Read 679 times

Thank you :)


A video I created for Burden by Opeth off the album: Watershed, set to scenes I selected & put together from 2012.

lyrics to the above song can be found under November song lyrics in my journal.



•  REPLY  •


VAMPIREBLONDEE
VAMPIREBLONDEE
Arch Sire (195)
Posts: 1,616
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
03:17:05 Dec 01 2009
Read 675 times

I wish I could be this creative !



•  REPLY  •


MsSanguinarius
MsSanguinarius
Superior Sire (147)
Posts: 31,428
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
The House of Lunazure is a member of an Alliance

Member of The House of Lunazure
Vampire Rave member for 21 years.
03:40:27 Dec 01 2009
Read 673 times

thank you dear



•  REPLY  •


Languor
Languor
Sire (103)
Posts: 2,108
Honor: 8
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The House of Caomhnõir-an-Eolas
Vampire Rave member for 13 years.
06:28:35 Dec 01 2009
Read 669 times

they are very good you have a talent



•  REPLY  •


MsSanguinarius
MsSanguinarius
Superior Sire (147)
Posts: 31,428
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
The House of Lunazure is a member of an Alliance

Member of The House of Lunazure
Vampire Rave member for 21 years.
10:53:12 Dec 01 2009
Read 665 times

Thank you Doc :)


A video I created for Stranger in a Strange Land from 30 Seconds to Mars off the album: This Is War set scenes I selected & put together from The Crow II: City of Angels.

Lyrics to the above song are posted under December song lyrics in my journal.



•  REPLY  •


BowieX
BowieX

No Longer Registered
12:32:50 Dec 01 2009
Read 662 times

I concur, these are great.



•  REPLY  •


MsSanguinarius
MsSanguinarius
Superior Sire (147)
Posts: 31,428
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
The House of Lunazure is a member of an Alliance

Member of The House of Lunazure
Vampire Rave member for 21 years.
21:30:34 Dec 01 2009
Read 660 times

Thank you very much. My hard work is paying off then :)



•  REPLY  •


MsSanguinarius
MsSanguinarius
Superior Sire (147)
Posts: 31,428
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
The House of Lunazure is a member of an Alliance

Member of The House of Lunazure
Vampire Rave member for 21 years.
05:55:46 Dec 02 2009
Read 655 times


A video I created for Where the Wild Things Are by Metallica off the album: Reload, set to scenes I selected & put together from Where the Wilds Things Are.

lyrics to the above song can be found under December song lyrics in my journal.


•  REPLY  •


MsSanguinarius
MsSanguinarius
Superior Sire (147)
Posts: 31,428
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
The House of Lunazure is a member of an Alliance

Member of The House of Lunazure
Vampire Rave member for 21 years.
09:38:01 Dec 02 2009
Read 653 times



A video I created for The Grudge by: Tool off of the album: Lateralus, set to scenes I selected & put together from The Crow III: Salvation.

lyrics to the above song can be found under December song lyrics in my journal.


•  REPLY  •


MsSanguinarius
MsSanguinarius
Superior Sire (147)
Posts: 31,428
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
The House of Lunazure is a member of an Alliance

Member of The House of Lunazure
Vampire Rave member for 21 years.
00:35:57 Dec 03 2009
Read 651 times


A video I created for Last of My Kind by: Alice In Chains off the album: Black Gives Way to Blue, set to scenes I selected & put together from The Crow IV: Wicked Prayer.

lyrics to the above song can be found under December song lyrics in my journal.


•  REPLY  •


MsSanguinarius
MsSanguinarius
Superior Sire (147)
Posts: 31,428
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
The House of Lunazure is a member of an Alliance

Member of The House of Lunazure
Vampire Rave member for 21 years.
04:59:44 Dec 03 2009
Read 648 times


A video I created for Search And Destroy by 30 Seconds to Mars off the album: This Is War, set to scenes I selected & put together from Constantine.

lyrics to the above song can be found under December song lyrics in my journal.


•  REPLY  •


Theban
Theban
Great Sire (115)
Posts: 470
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
The House of Umbrae Octo is a member of an Alliance

Member of The House of Umbrae Octo
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
17:10:47 Dec 03 2009
Read 645 times

Yep you do really good videos : )



•  REPLY  •


MsSanguinarius
MsSanguinarius
Superior Sire (147)
Posts: 31,428
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
The House of Lunazure is a member of an Alliance

Member of The House of Lunazure
Vampire Rave member for 21 years.
20:31:17 Dec 03 2009
Read 642 times

thanks hunni :)



•  REPLY  •


MsSanguinarius
MsSanguinarius
Superior Sire (147)
Posts: 31,428
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
The House of Lunazure is a member of an Alliance

Member of The House of Lunazure
Vampire Rave member for 21 years.
11:06:29 Dec 04 2009
Read 639 times

This one is fun :)


A video I created for In the Castle by Wolfmother off their 2009 album Cosmic Egg, set to scenes I selected & put together from Taking Woodstock.

lyrics to the above song can be found under December song lyrics in my journal.



•  REPLY  •


MsSanguinarius
MsSanguinarius
Superior Sire (147)
Posts: 31,428
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
The House of Lunazure is a member of an Alliance

Member of The House of Lunazure
Vampire Rave member for 21 years.
04:23:20 Dec 05 2009
Read 637 times


A video I created for Nymphetamine (Jezebel Deva Fix) by Cradle of Filth off the album: Nymphetamine (disc 2) set to scenes I selected & put together from Eyes Wide Shut, Queen of the Damned, Interview With the Vampire & Underworld II: Evolution.

lyrics to the above song can be found under December song lyrics in my journal.


•  REPLY  •


MsSanguinarius
MsSanguinarius
Superior Sire (147)
Posts: 31,428
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
The House of Lunazure is a member of an Alliance

Member of The House of Lunazure
Vampire Rave member for 21 years.
09:03:52 Dec 05 2009
Read 633 times


A video I created for Vicarious by Tool off the album 10,000 Days set to scenes I selected & put together from Sin City.

lyrics to the above song can be found under December song lyrics in my journal.


•  REPLY  •


MsSanguinarius
MsSanguinarius
Superior Sire (147)
Posts: 31,428
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
The House of Lunazure is a member of an Alliance

Member of The House of Lunazure
Vampire Rave member for 21 years.
12:34:05 Dec 06 2009
Read 629 times


A video I created for Fiction (Dreams In Digital) by Orgy off the album Vapor Transmission, set to scenes I selected & put together from Matrix: Revolutions.

lyrics to the above song can be found under December song lyrics in my journal.


•  REPLY  •


MsSanguinarius
MsSanguinarius
Superior Sire (147)
Posts: 31,428
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
The House of Lunazure is a member of an Alliance

Member of The House of Lunazure
Vampire Rave member for 21 years.
07:51:32 Dec 08 2009
Read 624 times



A video I created for Constant Motion by Dream Theater off the album: Systematic Chaos set to scenes I selected & put together from The Matrix: Reloaded.

lyrics to the above song can be found under December song lyrics in my journal.


•  REPLY  •


MsSanguinarius
MsSanguinarius
Superior Sire (147)
Posts: 31,428
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
The House of Lunazure is a member of an Alliance

Member of The House of Lunazure
Vampire Rave member for 21 years.
13:33:00 Dec 08 2009
Read 622 times



A video I created for Acid Bubble by Alice In Chains off the album: Black Gives Way to Blue, set to scenes I selected & put together from American History X.

lyrics to the above song can be found under December song lyrics in my journal.


•  REPLY  •


MsSanguinarius
MsSanguinarius
Superior Sire (147)
Posts: 31,428
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
The House of Lunazure is a member of an Alliance

Member of The House of Lunazure
Vampire Rave member for 21 years.
07:58:07 Dec 09 2009
Read 619 times



A video I created for Forsaken by: Dream Theater off the album: Systematic Chaos set to scenes I selected & put together from Phantom of the Opera.

lyrics to the above song can be found under December song lyrics in my journal.


•  REPLY  •


MsSanguinarius
MsSanguinarius
Superior Sire (147)
Posts: 31,428
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
The House of Lunazure is a member of an Alliance

Member of The House of Lunazure
Vampire Rave member for 21 years.
09:30:54 Dec 10 2009
Read 617 times


A video I created for The Eyes of Medusa by Symphony X off the album: The Divine Wings Of Tragedy, set to scenes I selected & put together from Alexander. Why this film inspired me to use this song: Alexander when hallucinating, often would see his mother as the snake-haired Medusa. (his mother :Olympias, is frequently seen holding serpents in the film.) Olympias is portrayed by Angelia Jolie.

lyrics to the above song can be found under December song lyrics in my journal.


•  REPLY  •


MsSanguinarius
MsSanguinarius
Superior Sire (147)
Posts: 31,428
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
The House of Lunazure is a member of an Alliance

Member of The House of Lunazure
Vampire Rave member for 21 years.
00:32:16 Dec 11 2009
Read 613 times


A video I created for The Darkest Nights by As I Lay Dying off the album: Shadows Are Security, set to scenes I selected & put together from Gladiator.

lyrics to the above song can be found under December song lyrics in my journal.


•  REPLY  •


Tzaddi
Tzaddi
Venerable Sire (136)
Posts: 14,261
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 19 years.
20:49:00 Dec 11 2009
Read 609 times

You have been busy!!!



•  REPLY  •


MsSanguinarius
MsSanguinarius
Superior Sire (147)
Posts: 31,428
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
The House of Lunazure is a member of an Alliance

Member of The House of Lunazure
Vampire Rave member for 21 years.
01:45:31 Dec 12 2009
Read 607 times

hehe well they're fun to make, it's work but it's worth it when people compliment me on here or on You Tube and it shows they enjoy my labor of love :)



•  REPLY  •


MsSanguinarius
MsSanguinarius
Superior Sire (147)
Posts: 31,428
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
The House of Lunazure is a member of an Alliance

Member of The House of Lunazure
Vampire Rave member for 21 years.
21:14:42 Dec 12 2009
Read 603 times


A video I created for New Divide by Linkin Park off the: New Divide [SINGLE] [IMPORT], set to scenes I selected & put together from The Matrix.

lyrics to the above song can be found under December song lyrics in my journal.


•  REPLY  •


Aronoch
Aronoch
Destroyer (89)
Posts: 382
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Children of the Night (Coven) is a member of an Alliance

Member of Children of the Night (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
00:50:36 Dec 13 2009
Read 601 times

awesome work



•  REPLY  •


MsSanguinarius
MsSanguinarius
Superior Sire (147)
Posts: 31,428
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
The House of Lunazure is a member of an Alliance

Member of The House of Lunazure
Vampire Rave member for 21 years.
06:20:56 Dec 13 2009
Read 599 times

thank you Aro :)
I enjoy merging & mixing together, two big passions of mine, music and movies :)


A video I created for Check My Brain by Alice In Chains off the album Black Gives Way to Blue, set to scenes I selected & put together from The Lost Boys.

lyrics to the above song can be found under December song lyrics in my journal.



•  REPLY  •


MsSanguinarius
MsSanguinarius
Superior Sire (147)
Posts: 31,428
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
The House of Lunazure is a member of an Alliance

Member of The House of Lunazure
Vampire Rave member for 21 years.
11:32:35 Dec 14 2009
Read 594 times


A video I created for Black Squirrel (Broken, Beat and Scarred demo) by: Metallica off the album Demo Magnetic, set to scenes I selected & put together from Death Proof & Planet Terror.

lyrics to the above song can be found under December song lyrics in my journal.


•  REPLY  •


MsSanguinarius
MsSanguinarius
Superior Sire (147)
Posts: 31,428
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
The House of Lunazure is a member of an Alliance

Member of The House of Lunazure
Vampire Rave member for 21 years.
21:54:10 Dec 14 2009
Read 591 times


A video I created for Insurrection by: Trivium off the album Shogun, set to scenes I selected & put together from The Matrix, Matrix: Reloaded & Matrix: Revolutions.

lyrics to the above song can be found under December song lyrics in my journal.


•  REPLY  •


MsSanguinarius
MsSanguinarius
Superior Sire (147)
Posts: 31,428
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
The House of Lunazure is a member of an Alliance

Member of The House of Lunazure
Vampire Rave member for 21 years.
12:25:32 Dec 15 2009
Read 589 times


A video I created for Dark Wings, Dark Words by Hammerfall off the album Steel Meets Steel: 10 Years Of Glory, set to scenes I selected & put together from Batman: Begins.

lyrics to the above song can be found under December song lyrics in my journal.


•  REPLY  •


MsSanguinarius
MsSanguinarius
Superior Sire (147)
Posts: 31,428
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
The House of Lunazure is a member of an Alliance

Member of The House of Lunazure
Vampire Rave member for 21 years.
19:08:16 Dec 17 2009
Read 583 times


A video I created for Ocean by Iconcrash off the album Nude, set to scenes I selected & put together from Imax Deep Sea 3D (a documentary that was narrated by Johnny Depp & Kate Winslet).

lyrics to the above song can be found under December song lyrics in my journal.


•  REPLY  •


MsSanguinarius
MsSanguinarius
Superior Sire (147)
Posts: 31,428
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
The House of Lunazure is a member of an Alliance

Member of The House of Lunazure
Vampire Rave member for 21 years.
22:27:20 Dec 19 2009
Read 571 times



A video I created for You Lied by Tool off the album: Salival, set to scenes I selected & put together from Coraline.

lyrics to the above song can be found under December song lyrics in my journal.


•  REPLY  •


MsSanguinarius
MsSanguinarius
Superior Sire (147)
Posts: 31,428
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
The House of Lunazure is a member of an Alliance

Member of The House of Lunazure
Vampire Rave member for 21 years.
12:42:30 Dec 21 2009
Read 567 times


A video I created for Stranger in a Strange Land by 30 Seconds to Mars, off the album: This Is War, set to scenes I selected & put together from The Crow, The Crow II: City of Angels, The Crow III: Salvation and The Crow IV: Wicked Prayer.


A video I created for 3 Libras [All Main Courses /Massive Attack Mix] by A Perfect Circle off the album: aMotion, set to scenes I selected & put together from The Corpse Bride.

lyrics to the above songs can be found under December song lyrics in my journal.


•  REPLY  •


MsSanguinarius
MsSanguinarius
Superior Sire (147)
Posts: 31,428
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
The House of Lunazure is a member of an Alliance

Member of The House of Lunazure
Vampire Rave member for 21 years.
18:24:29 Dec 21 2009
Read 563 times

I redid the last Crow vid I posted and anyways only half the vid loaded when I uploaded it anyways. So here's the redone vid.


A video I created for Sand by Filter off the album: Title of the Record intro, followed by Stranger In A Strange Land by 30 Seconds to Mars off the album: This Is War, set to scenes I selected & put together from The Crow, The Crow II: City of Angels, The Crow III: Salvation and The Crow IV: Wicked Prayer.


•  REPLY  •


MsSanguinarius
MsSanguinarius
Superior Sire (147)
Posts: 31,428
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
The House of Lunazure is a member of an Alliance

Member of The House of Lunazure
Vampire Rave member for 21 years.
05:44:23 Dec 22 2009
Read 561 times


A video I created for Emotion Sickness by Silverchair off the album: Neon Ballroom, set to scenes I selected & put together from Gothika.

lyrics to the above song can be found under December song lyrics in my journal.


•  REPLY  •



• • • • THIS THREAD IS CLOSED • • • •
•  Closed by MsSanguinarius on Dec 23 2009  •

•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •

COMPANY
REQUEST HELP
CONTACT US
SITEMAP
REPORT A BUG
UPDATES
LEGAL
TERMS OF SERVICE
PRIVACY POLICY
DMCA POLICY
REAL VAMPIRES LOVE VAMPIRE RAVE
© 2004 - 2026 Vampire Rave. 
All Rights Reserved.
Page generated in 0.5199 seconds.
X
Username:

Password:
I agree to Vampire Rave's Privacy Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's Terms of Service.
I agree to Vampire Rave's DMCA Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's use of Cookies.
•  SIGN UP •  GET PASSWORD •  GET USERNAME  •
X