.
VR
anyone who knew BlackEmberEyes
Love Me Please
•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •



TakenHostage
TakenHostage
Shaitan (64)
Posts: 2
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of CryptKeeper (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
06:10:09 Oct 12 2009
Read 459 times

Will anyone who knew BlackEmberEyes please contact me. I need to talk to the people who knew her and see how they are doing. This is a request, I would not, nor could I make you.




•  REPLY  •


TakenHostage
TakenHostage
Shaitan (64)
Posts: 2
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of CryptKeeper (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
22:35:16 Oct 13 2009
Read 440 times

if no one else, I will close the thread, I will give it a couple days, just to be sure



•  REPLY  •


MasterViper
MasterViper
Phantasm (48)
Posts: 78
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Limbus Patrum (Coven) is a member of an Alliance

Member of Limbus Patrum (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
01:38:25 Oct 14 2009
Read 435 times

Talk to Morbidcuriousity as she was in her coven she knew alot about her.



•  REPLY  •



• • • • THIS THREAD IS CLOSED • • • •
•  Closed by naturalsaphire on Oct 17 2009  •

•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •

COMPANY
REQUEST HELP
CONTACT US
SITEMAP
REPORT A BUG
UPDATES
LEGAL
TERMS OF SERVICE
PRIVACY POLICY
DMCA POLICY
REAL VAMPIRES LOVE VAMPIRE RAVE
© 2004 - 2026 Vampire Rave. 
All Rights Reserved.
Page generated in 0.0786 seconds.
X
Username:

Password:
I agree to Vampire Rave's Privacy Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's Terms of Service.
I agree to Vampire Rave's DMCA Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's use of Cookies.
•  SIGN UP •  GET PASSWORD •  GET USERNAME  •
X