.
VR
Updated profile & friends
Love Me Please
•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •



Caligo
Caligo
Bête Noire (44)
Posts: 222
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Legion (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 16 years.
03:05:23 Oct 13 2009
Read 540 times

updated profile please rate

i also need more friends

add me i'll return the favor




•  REPLY  •


xRoguex
xRoguex
Vexer (13)
Posts: 11
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 8 years.
04:41:51 Oct 13 2009
Read 535 times

I have added you and rated you Caligo



•  REPLY  •


Caligo
Caligo
Bête Noire (44)
Posts: 222
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Legion (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 16 years.
15:26:49 Oct 13 2009
Read 526 times

thanks i have done the same



•  REPLY  •


xMagatsuhix
xMagatsuhix
Pain Giver (55)
Posts: 0
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Legion (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 16 years.
02:43:18 Oct 18 2009
Read 520 times

I have added you and rated you :)



•  REPLY  •


08:50:51 Oct 18 2009
Read 517 times

Rated and added.



•  REPLY  •


NocturnalGoddess
NocturnalGoddess
Superior Sire (149)
Posts: 2,062
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
01:35:34 Oct 22 2009
Read 514 times

I'm looking for the same as far as journal & friend adds. (And if you rate me, I rate back what I get.)

Please (double) add me and I will be most happy to add you as well! =)



•  REPLY  •


spookshow
spookshow
Venerable Sire (137)
Posts: 2,179
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
13:53:56 Oct 22 2009
Read 508 times

Rated added and favourited :)



•  REPLY  •


shadowfever
shadowfever
Apostate (62)
Posts: 391
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Limbus Patrum (Coven) is a member of an Alliance

Member of Limbus Patrum (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 19 years.
17:17:33 Oct 22 2009
Read 503 times

Previously rated you. Have now added as well.



•  REPLY  •


vamp91
vamp91
Aggressor (83)
Posts: 194
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Coven of Twisted Reflections
Vampire Rave member for 21 years.
20:41:07 Oct 22 2009
Read 497 times

added and rated you



•  REPLY  •



• • • • THIS THREAD IS CLOSED • • • •
•  Closed by BillytheJust on Apr 13 2013  •

•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •

COMPANY
REQUEST HELP
CONTACT US
SITEMAP
REPORT A BUG
UPDATES
LEGAL
TERMS OF SERVICE
PRIVACY POLICY
DMCA POLICY
REAL VAMPIRES LOVE VAMPIRE RAVE
© 2004 - 2026 Vampire Rave. 
All Rights Reserved.
Page generated in 0.1265 seconds.
X
Username:

Password:
I agree to Vampire Rave's Privacy Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's Terms of Service.
I agree to Vampire Rave's DMCA Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's use of Cookies.
•  SIGN UP •  GET PASSWORD •  GET USERNAME  •
X