.
VR
Please Rate
Love Me Please
•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •



Phedre
Phedre
Sire (105)
Posts: 57
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
18:22:08 Oct 16 2009
Read 474 times

please rate my profile and if you don't mind any comments are welcome and anything that can help my profile would be appreciated
please and thank you!!

~DeirdreL




•  REPLY  •


radu
radu
Royal Sire (251)
Posts: 2,028
Honor: 7
[ Give / Take ]
The House of Madadh-Alluidh is a member of an Alliance

Member of The House of Madadh-Alluidh
Vampire Rave member for 21 years.
22:44:36 Oct 16 2009
Read 469 times

Rating you now.



•  REPLY  •


Phedre
Phedre
Sire (105)
Posts: 57
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
01:43:48 Oct 17 2009
Read 466 times

thank you, Radu



•  REPLY  •


Yarrow
Yarrow
Evil Spirit (60)
Posts: 1,289
Honor: 328
[ Give / Take ]
The House of Lunazure is a member of an Alliance

Member of The House of Lunazure
Vampire Rave member for 13 years.
04:46:29 Oct 17 2009
Read 458 times

Have rated and added you. Feel free to do the same



•  REPLY  •


xRoguex
xRoguex
Vexer (13)
Posts: 11
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 8 years.
14:10:18 Oct 17 2009
Read 454 times

rated hun and great work on your profile :D



•  REPLY  •


xIzelx
xIzelx
Blood Drinker (68)
Posts: 558
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Limbus Patrum (Coven) is a member of an Alliance

Member of Limbus Patrum (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
18:50:58 Oct 17 2009
Read 452 times

I have added and rated you. :)



•  REPLY  •


xIzelx
xIzelx
Blood Drinker (68)
Posts: 558
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Limbus Patrum (Coven) is a member of an Alliance

Member of Limbus Patrum (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
18:50:59 Oct 17 2009
Read 451 times

I have added and rated you. :)



•  REPLY  •


xxxPassionxxx
xxxPassionxxx

No Longer Registered
00:00:56 Oct 18 2009
Read 446 times

I added you and your journal and rated you, please return the favor.



•  REPLY  •


xMagatsuhix
xMagatsuhix
Pain Giver (55)
Posts: 0
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Legion (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 16 years.
02:23:12 Oct 18 2009
Read 443 times

I have added you and rated you :)



•  REPLY  •



• • • • THIS THREAD IS CLOSED • • • •
•  Closed by BillytheJust on Apr 13 2013  •

•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •

COMPANY
REQUEST HELP
CONTACT US
SITEMAP
REPORT A BUG
UPDATES
LEGAL
TERMS OF SERVICE
PRIVACY POLICY
DMCA POLICY
REAL VAMPIRES LOVE VAMPIRE RAVE
© 2004 - 2026 Vampire Rave. 
All Rights Reserved.
Page generated in 0.1317 seconds.
X
Username:

Password:
I agree to Vampire Rave's Privacy Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's Terms of Service.
I agree to Vampire Rave's DMCA Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's use of Cookies.
•  SIGN UP •  GET PASSWORD •  GET USERNAME  •
X