.
VR
Happy Birthday Punkie!
Love Me Please
•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •



MooniePie
MooniePie
Royal Sire (229)
Posts: 1,604
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 21 years.
18:29:44 Oct 17 2009
Read 497 times

Happy Birthday, baby.
I hope your day is filled with many bright blessings along with years to come.

You are one of the most amazing people I have every met. You will always be a part of my heart and etched into my soul.

I hope that everything you wish for comes true. You deserve it beyond measures.

I love you!

Happy Birthday!

xoxox



•  REPLY  •


Punkie
Punkie
Firebrand (79)
Posts: 35
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
The House of Lunazure is a member of an Alliance

Member of The House of Lunazure
Vampire Rave member for 19 years.
21:03:42 Oct 17 2009
Read 491 times

*sniffle* Thank you ♥



•  REPLY  •


MsSanguinarius
MsSanguinarius
Superior Sire (147)
Posts: 31,428
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
The House of Lunazure is a member of an Alliance

Member of The House of Lunazure
Vampire Rave member for 21 years.
21:15:15 Oct 17 2009
Read 488 times



•  REPLY  •


temptation101
temptation101
Diabolist (91)
Posts: 579
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
House Eternal is a member of an Alliance

Member of House Eternal
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
21:17:39 Oct 17 2009
Read 486 times

Happy Birthday!!



•  REPLY  •


fuckxthisxshit
fuckxthisxshit
Sire (101)
Posts: 358
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
21:21:08 Oct 17 2009
Read 483 times

Happy Birthday!! :)



•  REPLY  •


radu
radu
Royal Sire (251)
Posts: 2,028
Honor: 7
[ Give / Take ]
The House of Madadh-Alluidh is a member of an Alliance

Member of The House of Madadh-Alluidh
Vampire Rave member for 21 years.
22:11:47 Oct 17 2009
Read 478 times

Happy Birthday !



•  REPLY  •


Yarrow
Yarrow
Evil Spirit (60)
Posts: 1,289
Honor: 293
[ Give / Take ]
The House of Lunazure is a member of an Alliance

Member of The House of Lunazure
Vampire Rave member for 13 years.
23:22:32 Oct 17 2009
Read 475 times

Photobucket


•  REPLY  •



• • • • THIS THREAD IS CLOSED • • • •
•  Closed by MooniePie on Oct 19 2009  •

•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •

COMPANY
REQUEST HELP
CONTACT US
SITEMAP
REPORT A BUG
UPDATES
LEGAL
TERMS OF SERVICE
PRIVACY POLICY
DMCA POLICY
REAL VAMPIRES LOVE VAMPIRE RAVE
© 2004 - 2026 Vampire Rave. 
All Rights Reserved.
Page generated in 0.1074 seconds.
X
Username:

Password:
I agree to Vampire Rave's Privacy Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's Terms of Service.
I agree to Vampire Rave's DMCA Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's use of Cookies.
•  SIGN UP •  GET PASSWORD •  GET USERNAME  •
X