.
VR
hoodoo/voodoo
Love Me Please
•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •



EthanolEmillee
EthanolEmillee
Caitiff (17)
Posts: 59
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
01:35:25 Oct 20 2009
Read 435 times

okay....hopefully no one will yell at me for putting this in the wrong section. i thought this website would be the best place to look for help but i didn't quite know where this request fit but...

if anyone on here is experienced in voodoo or hoodoo please message because i have become very interested in this topic and am trying to learn as much as i can about it.

surprisingly there is not much information on the internet or in my library so i'm looking for someone to provide me with information.

i have considered the option of converting/practicing/whatever you want to call it voodoo but i understand that voodoo is more of a calling than something you choose.

so please, if anyone on here could help me, please message me.

^_^




•  REPLY  •


NocturnalGoddess
NocturnalGoddess
Superior Sire (149)
Posts: 2,062
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
22:14:56 Oct 21 2009
Read 420 times

I'm not that up on voodoo myself. However, I would reccomend checking out the Vamppire Database as there may be many books that might have something on or related to that topic. Also, you may find some useful information in the Member Articles. =) Good luck in your search....



•  REPLY  •



• • • • THIS THREAD IS CLOSED • • • •
•  Closed by BillytheJust on Apr 13 2013  •

•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •

COMPANY
REQUEST HELP
CONTACT US
SITEMAP
REPORT A BUG
UPDATES
LEGAL
TERMS OF SERVICE
PRIVACY POLICY
DMCA POLICY
REAL VAMPIRES LOVE VAMPIRE RAVE
© 2004 - 2026 Vampire Rave. 
All Rights Reserved.
Page generated in 0.0637 seconds.
X
Username:

Password:
I agree to Vampire Rave's Privacy Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's Terms of Service.
I agree to Vampire Rave's DMCA Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's use of Cookies.
•  SIGN UP •  GET PASSWORD •  GET USERNAME  •
X