.
VR
Please consider stopping in and rating my new profile
Love Me Please
•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •



HalloweenTown
HalloweenTown
Monstrosity (34)
Posts: 3
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Chateau Orleans (Coven) is a member of an Alliance

Member of Chateau Orleans (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
14:04:28 Oct 22 2009
Read 515 times

Complete overhaul in the last couple days. I'd love for you all to stop in and check it out. Short yet informative, clean yet decorated ;) Hope you like it! :D




•  REPLY  •


RaggedyAndy
RaggedyAndy
Sire (101)
Posts: 535
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
16:52:58 Oct 22 2009
Read 507 times

Profile rated yesterday.

A return rate would be appreciated. :)



•  REPLY  •


HalloweenTown
HalloweenTown
Monstrosity (34)
Posts: 3
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Chateau Orleans (Coven) is a member of an Alliance

Member of Chateau Orleans (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
20:27:09 Oct 22 2009
Read 499 times

Absolutely!

*

What do you guys think makes a good profile? My idea here was to make something not too long that was still able to give information, look clean and balanced, and be easy on the eyes.



•  REPLY  •


vamp91
vamp91
Aggressor (83)
Posts: 194
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Coven of Twisted Reflections
Vampire Rave member for 21 years.
20:36:42 Oct 22 2009
Read 496 times

rated



A return rate would be appreciated.



•  REPLY  •


HalloweenTown
HalloweenTown
Monstrosity (34)
Posts: 3
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Chateau Orleans (Coven) is a member of an Alliance

Member of Chateau Orleans (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
21:16:19 Oct 22 2009
Read 490 times

Favors returned ;)



•  REPLY  •


mysticwinds
mysticwinds

No Longer Registered
01:58:07 Oct 23 2009
Read 482 times

Very Nice!!!! Rated and added



•  REPLY  •


sheepsheadwanderer
sheepsheadwanderer
Baronial Sire (177)
Posts: 810
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Art (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
09:16:40 Oct 23 2009
Read 479 times

I already did those deeds! I love the profile. Nicely done. Clean and fun.



•  REPLY  •


VAMPIREBLONDEE
VAMPIREBLONDEE
Arch Sire (195)
Posts: 1,616
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
14:55:39 Oct 23 2009
Read 463 times

I have rated and added you to friends list and journal list and stalked you. Please feel free to do the same.



•  REPLY  •


madamefate
madamefate

No Longer Registered
16:42:20 Oct 23 2009
Read 461 times

I have finally put up a background. Please stop by and let me know what you think. Thanks :)



•  REPLY  •


MoonlightAngel
MoonlightAngel

No Longer Registered
17:24:49 Oct 27 2009
Read 448 times

rated and added :)



•  REPLY  •



• • • • THIS THREAD IS CLOSED • • • •
•  Closed by BillytheJust on Apr 13 2013  •

•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •

COMPANY
REQUEST HELP
CONTACT US
SITEMAP
REPORT A BUG
UPDATES
LEGAL
TERMS OF SERVICE
PRIVACY POLICY
DMCA POLICY
REAL VAMPIRES LOVE VAMPIRE RAVE
© 2004 - 2026 Vampire Rave. 
All Rights Reserved.
Page generated in 0.1357 seconds.
X
Username:

Password:
I agree to Vampire Rave's Privacy Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's Terms of Service.
I agree to Vampire Rave's DMCA Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's use of Cookies.
•  SIGN UP •  GET PASSWORD •  GET USERNAME  •
X