.
VR
Anyone want to have fun?
Love Me Please
•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •



vampireofthenightsky
vampireofthenightsky
Spellbinder (81)
Posts: 3
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
05:12:37 Oct 31 2009
Read 510 times

Looking to have some fun or to talk




•  REPLY  •


sheepsheadwanderer
sheepsheadwanderer
Baronial Sire (177)
Posts: 810
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Art (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
05:29:36 Oct 31 2009
Read 500 times

Instead of closing this I'll move it to the Love Me Please section.



•  REPLY  •


NoctusAngelusProcella
NoctusAngelusProcella
Premiere Sire (123)
Posts: 2,753
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
The House of Umbrae Octo is a member of an Alliance

Member of The House of Umbrae Octo
Vampire Rave member for 19 years.
12:51:31 Nov 03 2009
Read 482 times

I will add you and talk to you



•  REPLY  •


GuruNillionaireX
GuruNillionaireX
Sire (100)
Posts: 10,506
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
20:14:07 Nov 03 2009
Read 471 times

rated you, nice poems



•  REPLY  •


foxglove
foxglove
Premiere Sire (128)
Posts: 3,369
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
22:25:18 Nov 03 2009
Read 466 times

I rated you also. Nice profile.



•  REPLY  •



• • • • THIS THREAD IS CLOSED • • • •
•  Closed by TheRat on Oct 22 2010  •

•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •

COMPANY
REQUEST HELP
CONTACT US
SITEMAP
REPORT A BUG
UPDATES
LEGAL
TERMS OF SERVICE
PRIVACY POLICY
DMCA POLICY
REAL VAMPIRES LOVE VAMPIRE RAVE
© 2004 - 2026 Vampire Rave. 
All Rights Reserved.
Page generated in 0.0917 seconds.
X
Username:

Password:
I agree to Vampire Rave's Privacy Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's Terms of Service.
I agree to Vampire Rave's DMCA Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's use of Cookies.
•  SIGN UP •  GET PASSWORD •  GET USERNAME  •
X