.
VR
I would love more friends!
Love Me Please
•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •



Jessica58
Jessica58
Eidolon (38)
Posts: 15
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Limbus Patrum (Coven) is a member of an Alliance

Member of Limbus Patrum (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
19:45:04 Nov 03 2009
Read 712 times

hey, I'm fairly new on here... feel free to add, rate, stalk or bite! If you do, message me and I will do the same for you!




•  REPLY  •


foxglove
foxglove
Premiere Sire (128)
Posts: 3,369
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
22:28:33 Nov 03 2009
Read 699 times

I've added and rated you.



•  REPLY  •


PandorasBx
PandorasBx
Royal Sire (209)
Posts: 2,216
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 19 years.
22:33:25 Nov 03 2009
Read 696 times

Gotcha added and rated



•  REPLY  •


Jessica58
Jessica58
Eidolon (38)
Posts: 15
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Limbus Patrum (Coven) is a member of an Alliance

Member of Limbus Patrum (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
04:52:52 Nov 04 2009
Read 691 times

thank you very much!



•  REPLY  •


mysticwinds
mysticwinds

No Longer Registered
17:13:22 Nov 04 2009
Read 685 times

rated....added you as a friend and journal added also.



•  REPLY  •


atyourwindow
atyourwindow
Superior Sire (146)
Posts: 303
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
06:32:06 Nov 14 2009
Read 662 times

rated and added, please return the favor.



•  REPLY  •


Tinkerbell
Tinkerbell
Vampling (25)
Posts: 0
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Limbus Patrum (Coven) is a member of an Alliance

Member of Limbus Patrum (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 16 years.
16:33:02 Nov 14 2009
Read 655 times

You're more thank welcome to add, rate, stalk, or bite me. I'm kinda new to this VR as well. I'm always looking for new friends too.



•  REPLY  •


phoebeXrouge
phoebeXrouge
Pain Giver (55)
Posts: 586
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Limbus Patrum (Coven) is a member of an Alliance

Member of Limbus Patrum (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 16 years.
17:16:33 Nov 14 2009
Read 653 times

...this is the place for it!!
more friends, that is...
^.^
quid pro quo...
don't forget to add
pro & journal...



•  REPLY  •


Oblitus
Oblitus

No Longer Registered
01:13:08 Mar 29 2010
Read 616 times

rated and added you



•  REPLY  •


07:25:15 Mar 29 2010
Read 613 times

Added and rated you



•  REPLY  •


StandingonBrokendreams
StandingonBrokendreams
Great Sire (111)
Posts: 118
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Guardians Of The Night (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 19 years.
03:42:31 Mar 30 2010
Read 606 times

I have added and rated...



•  REPLY  •


gealachlass
gealachlass
Destroyer (89)
Posts: 1,696
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The Coven of Purgatory
Vampire Rave member for 19 years.
03:47:49 Mar 30 2010
Read 602 times

Hi I rated and added you.



•  REPLY  •


unknownbeauty
unknownbeauty
Archfiend (57)
Posts: 167
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Limbus Patrum (Coven) is a member of an Alliance

Member of Limbus Patrum (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
18:53:34 Mar 30 2010
Read 599 times

added and rated hun



•  REPLY  •


F0LA
F0LA
Great Sire (114)
Posts: 2,162
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
14:02:18 May 28 2010
Read 586 times

rated, added and emailed.



•  REPLY  •


nightstalker44
nightstalker44
Venerable Sire (130)
Posts: 2,207
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 16 years.
03:22:22 Aug 11 2010
Read 517 times

Real Vampires love Vampire Rave


•  REPLY  •


RavynDarkrose
RavynDarkrose
Sire (107)
Posts: 3,486
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
The Coven of Temples of The Ancient Egyptian Pharaohs is a member of an Alliance

Member of The Coven of Temples of The Ancient Egyptian Pharaohs
Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
03:43:30 Aug 11 2010
Read 513 times

added/rated



•  REPLY  •



• • • • THIS THREAD IS CLOSED • • • •
•  Closed by TheRat on Oct 20 2010  •

•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •

COMPANY
REQUEST HELP
CONTACT US
SITEMAP
REPORT A BUG
UPDATES
LEGAL
TERMS OF SERVICE
PRIVACY POLICY
DMCA POLICY
REAL VAMPIRES LOVE VAMPIRE RAVE
© 2004 - 2026 Vampire Rave. 
All Rights Reserved.
Page generated in 0.1858 seconds.
X
Username:

Password:
I agree to Vampire Rave's Privacy Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's Terms of Service.
I agree to Vampire Rave's DMCA Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's use of Cookies.
•  SIGN UP •  GET PASSWORD •  GET USERNAME  •
X