.
VR
Spammers!
Love Me Please
•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •



xXxSKULLYxXx
xXxSKULLYxXx
Superior Sire (145)
Posts: 1,286
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
23:06:15 Nov 03 2009
Read 626 times

Im not sure if this goes here , but here it goes.

I have a little feeling i was not the only one that received this:

Hello,
My name is Miss. Samanta Efemena. I was impressed when i saw your profile at(www.scifisection.com)and will like to
establish friendship with you. In addition,i will like you to write me through
my private e mail box at samanta01efemena@yahoo.com so that i will give you my picture
and more about me.
Thanks waiting to hear from you soonest.
Miss Samanta.

Be Careful , if it sounds Fake , it Probably is! people like that can give you Virus , get your information , so be very careful!

I didnt responded to this , i advise you guys to do the same!




•  REPLY  •


RelliK
RelliK
Premiere Sire (121)
Posts: 1,432
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 19 years.
23:51:46 Nov 03 2009
Read 619 times

Yes i did on both my profiles and i did not respond...I think it is spam to



•  REPLY  •


atyourwindow
atyourwindow
Superior Sire (146)
Posts: 303
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
00:08:34 Nov 04 2009
Read 616 times

yes and cancer has taken care of it.



•  REPLY  •


MooniePie
MooniePie
Royal Sire (229)
Posts: 1,604
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 21 years.
03:05:32 Nov 04 2009
Read 605 times

Instead of putting this in the forum you can ask an Admin or even use the request help link. That way it can be taken care of right away or your concern answered.



•  REPLY  •



• • • • THIS THREAD IS CLOSED • • • •
•  Closed by MooniePie on Nov 04 2009  •

•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •

COMPANY
REQUEST HELP
CONTACT US
SITEMAP
REPORT A BUG
UPDATES
LEGAL
TERMS OF SERVICE
PRIVACY POLICY
DMCA POLICY
REAL VAMPIRES LOVE VAMPIRE RAVE
© 2004 - 2026 Vampire Rave. 
All Rights Reserved.
Page generated in 0.094 seconds.
X
Username:

Password:
I agree to Vampire Rave's Privacy Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's Terms of Service.
I agree to Vampire Rave's DMCA Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's use of Cookies.
•  SIGN UP •  GET PASSWORD •  GET USERNAME  •
X