.
VR
le friends?
Love Me Please
•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •



branchan
branchan
Haunt (40)
Posts: 1
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Limbus Patrum (Coven) is a member of an Alliance

Member of Limbus Patrum (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 16 years.
22:48:33 Nov 06 2009
Read 503 times

wanna be them?




•  REPLY  •


CryingMist
CryingMist
Royal Sire (212)
Posts: 2,049
Honor: 6
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
01:32:48 Nov 07 2009
Read 497 times

rated and added you ^^^

feel at ease to do the same ^^



•  REPLY  •


Majique
Majique

No Longer Registered
09:44:33 Nov 07 2009
Read 489 times

I have added you and rated you branchan :)



•  REPLY  •


foxglove
foxglove
Premiere Sire (128)
Posts: 3,369
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
16:56:43 Nov 07 2009
Read 484 times

I've added and rated.



•  REPLY  •


LordVerbal
LordVerbal
Great Sire (116)
Posts: 707
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
21:24:22 Nov 07 2009
Read 480 times

I've added you to my friends list, I added your journal to my favorites, I'm stalking you, and I've rated you. Please return all the favors if you don't mind. Thank you, Chris



•  REPLY  •


VAMPIREBLONDEE
VAMPIREBLONDEE
Arch Sire (195)
Posts: 1,616
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
23:48:11 Nov 07 2009
Read 476 times

You have been rated and added :) Feel free to do the same.



•  REPLY  •


PandorasBx
PandorasBx
Royal Sire (209)
Posts: 2,216
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 19 years.
03:22:20 Nov 10 2009
Read 473 times

Rated and added you :)



•  REPLY  •



• • • • THIS THREAD IS CLOSED • • • •
•  Closed by TheRat on Oct 22 2010  •

•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •

COMPANY
REQUEST HELP
CONTACT US
SITEMAP
REPORT A BUG
UPDATES
LEGAL
TERMS OF SERVICE
PRIVACY POLICY
DMCA POLICY
REAL VAMPIRES LOVE VAMPIRE RAVE
© 2004 - 2026 Vampire Rave. 
All Rights Reserved.
Page generated in 0.1064 seconds.
X
Username:

Password:
I agree to Vampire Rave's Privacy Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's Terms of Service.
I agree to Vampire Rave's DMCA Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's use of Cookies.
•  SIGN UP •  GET PASSWORD •  GET USERNAME  •
X