.
VR
ADD ME RATE ME STALK ME BITE ME
Love Me Please
•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •



Zihauna
Zihauna

No Longer Registered
22:17:56 Nov 11 2009
Read 509 times

I know I have a post somewhere about it, but it seems I'm not getting many responses because it's such an old post, so here's a fresh one.

ADD ME, RATE ME, STALK ME, BITE ME
I need you to add me to your friends, but before you do please please let me know so I may return the favor.
I need you to rate me, and if you want me to rate you ask and I will. I do plan on starting my own coven when I reach a high enough level. and for those that help me, I will request you to join me in my quest of covening, and I may even ask you to join my coven :P
Stalk me, hey it's fun. I'll stalk you if you want.
Bite me, tis a casual hello and I need the company in my internet life.
Add my journal to your favorites, read my journal, comment on my journal entries, I would love it, I love comments, I love people reading my stuff, even if it's just a single, good work or a single wish you the best... I love comments, it lets me know people are paying attention.

When I reach a high enough level I am going to start my own coven and mentorship. It will be a wonderful thing for help.
WHEN YOU DO ANYTHING WITH MY PROFILE, ADDING, RATING, and whatever else, please once again, let me know and ask of me to do the same and I will.

Blessed be

Bones edit: This is a duplicate thread.




•  REPLY  •



• • • • THIS THREAD IS CLOSED • • • •
•  Closed by Bones on Nov 13 2009  •

•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •

COMPANY
REQUEST HELP
CONTACT US
SITEMAP
REPORT A BUG
UPDATES
LEGAL
TERMS OF SERVICE
PRIVACY POLICY
DMCA POLICY
REAL VAMPIRES LOVE VAMPIRE RAVE
© 2004 - 2026 Vampire Rave. 
All Rights Reserved.
Page generated in 0.0522 seconds.
X
Username:

Password:
I agree to Vampire Rave's Privacy Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's Terms of Service.
I agree to Vampire Rave's DMCA Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's use of Cookies.
•  SIGN UP •  GET PASSWORD •  GET USERNAME  •
X